Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nigewoodcock

The carp society membership

why don't they open up the dates people can join rather than it just be that if you applied in January you can join up now?

I would think that the rules would need to be changed first [rules on members and membership].

I remember reading that Kevin Nash [in his book] had great difficulty in joining.

When we applied for membership back in January, it was at a cost of 90£ which was all part of the long term tactic of the outed board . The new board dropped it back to 25 £ for the 59 who applied which was a nice touch .

Once all the legal stuff is out the way & with the right result , they will make the necessary changes .

When we applied for membership back in January, it was at a cost of 90£ which was all part of the long term tactic of the outed board . The new board dropped it back to 25 £ for the 59 who applied which was a nice touch .

Once all the legal stuff is out the way & with the right result , they will make the necessary changes .

The current rules are part of the articles of association. As such, it will probably need a General Meeting to make the change.

I'm sure those of us who are now members would be happy to support the change if such a meeting was held, but unfortunately there are processes to follow backed up by law and we don't want to give them an inch.