As promised. .... another day with Terry Edmonds.

chillfactor

Afternoon gents .... looking at may onwards for a weekend slot with Terry .

I can't remember who said they were interested apart from mooseman & Nige .

If you showed interest before your get first dibs so let me know .

£ 300.00 for the day between 6 of us plus 20£ for his fuel if he's not already in the area .

Will use my field again for the venue WR12 7NL.

Also said he has a new technique to show us this year too 8)

Phil, I'd like to come along date depending. I couldn't be a bit cheeky and borrow one your Torrixes for it? As you'll know from own experience of the rods and last time, the Daiwa Theories I have currently aren't the best distance casting rod. At some point I'll upgrade them when I have the money will certainly be considering the Torrixes.

No problem mate of course you can .

I'm going to take my 13 ft spomb rod down too, love casting the large spomb with that I reckon I could hit 140 + with a large spomb probably a lot further. Been easily casting 120 with it with the large spomb .

Starting to wonder whether I would be better with 13 ft rods all round with my height & build .

I'm in as long as I can get a date as early as possible?

This time of year I have allsorts of quite short notice work stuff that involves travelling, but by May I should be good.

I would be able to fill at least 1 other space if needed too, as a couple of the guys I fish with would be up for it.

Do fancy joining me & Nige up Horseshoe after Ian , it's about 40min drive up the hill .

That goes to anyone coming on the day , I know Mooseman has fished up there in the past too so could be interested.

If anyone needs passports sorting & tickets I can sort that out at some point while I'm up there fishing.

Do fancy joining me & Nige up Horseshoe after Ian , it's about 40min drive up the hill .

That goes to anyone coming on the day , I know Mooseman has fished up there in the past too so could be interested.

If anyone needs passports sorting & tickets I can sort that out at some point while I'm up there fishing.

Yes please! I'm pretty sure that my passport will still be "live" then buy hey, it's only money.

Ian

Right I've just had a chat with SWMBO and the 4th is out for me, with the 11th being slightly iffy too, as if the weather is good, we'll be on a group camping trip from the 3rd basically until it rains!

I'm pretty sure I'll be in South Devon too, so a bit far to drive up for the day if I am still on hols...

Please arrange without me and if I can make it and there is a place still available I will attend.

:|