As promised. .... another day with Terry Edmonds.

chillfactor

No ,not forgotten you have paid half Tony ....pretty sure we have already swapped numbers but will pm you with it anyway mate .

Andy, no problem mate Ross has said he would take any spot that became available .

Nice one Nige .... I going to head up Horseshoe after the event, Spoke with Terry yesterday & he fancies joining us on Horseshoe after too .

So shame you can't mate , pretty sure Andrew is still coming so think we are sorted guys 8)

Sound mate .

Booked up solid with work but will try and pop up in the evening.... let me know what days your doing .

I was up there after the junior carp camp the other week for a couple of nights managed a couple of tench moved 4 times trying to tempt the carp but they seemed disinterested, spawned a couple of days later.

Nearly managed to sneak some off the top before I left in summer bay but the bird life kept ruining it for me !!!

Phil, I'm planning a few days away with a friend from the Sunday, we could get away from the Saturday but I've said I'm committed to this. If there is genuine interest fron someone else I'm happy to forgo my place having been on the last one. Although having said I'll attend I wouldn't want to see you let down from a monetary pespective so in the absence of anyone else wanting the place I'll be there. If anyone you know does want it, happy they take it.

I'm back from America on Monday, so can give you a call in the week.

Edited by androoooo

Phil, I'm planning a few days away with a friend from the Sunday, we could get away from the Saturday but I've said I'm committed to this. If there is genuine interest fron someone else I'm happy to forgo my place having been on the last one. Although having said I'll attend I wouldn't want to see you let down from a monetary pespective so in the absence of anyone else wanting the place I'll be there. If anyone you know does want it, happy they take it.

I'm back from America on Monday, so can give you a call in the week.

Hi mate .... been struggling to find someone at shortish notice, But might have a taker will know more in the next day or two.

My next port of call is to have a chat with Terry as he may well be able to fill the spot .

Will keep you posted , hope your having a great time on holiday 8)

5 confirmed mate .... Adam is keen to join us but will let me know when he's back from churn & checked his funds & with his misses.

But we could cover Andrews cost as it will only be 30 £ as I owe him 20 for that raffle we both supported.

My biggest head ache at the moment is the length of the grass down the field, the sheep farmer we rent it to hasn't had any down there for a while .... you might be lost in it with just a rod sticking up out the grass at this rate :lol:

Been in touch with him & I'm hopeful that he will be cutting it for hay in time .

Cheers Nige, you've already paid me the £20 for yours, if that's what you mean. You can just send direct if you like? Just drop Keith an email with the details of those who have entered.

The paypal email is lucysbowlforguidedogs@hotmail.com

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk