• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after 68 nights fishing horseshoe I finally got one in the net, 27lb pb common , also lost one yesterday.

Looking like I should be able to make it Got funeral arrangements nearly sorted few things to confirm Monday or Tuesday all necessary people been contacted accept the bank but doing that tomorrow, c

Phil/Nige are you still planning on fishing this early? I won't be able to make the weekend due to being in Brighton for the colour run but conscious I have the raffle prizes from the event the other week. I could pop down on the Thursday and drop off or Nige you could drop by mine and collect?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't make a trip just for that mate, unless your thinking of doing a night! We could meet up local any time. Even do an evening on the brook??

If you're around this week, I'll be down on blue pool from Monday til Wednesday. Not sure your current position at work but if you can nip down can pass over the prizes and maybe sneak a few off the top.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Right chaps, I've roughly worked out for the food,

Friday curry rice nan, £4

Sat bbq £6 ( inc coal + buns)

So £10 a head if that's ok with you guy's

Andy , do you need a Paypal payment or cash in your hand on the day? Not fussed either way, mate.

Ian