Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
andy52

Horseshoe 2016 social banter

Mick I am sorry to hear of your loss and would like to offer you and your family my condolences.

The last social I attended was Sandhurst, some years ago, and really enjoyed it, I'm sure this one will be no different and looking forward to it.

This morning on erecting my bivvy so I could repair a broken tension strap and noticed the top seam is coming apart and by the time it was erected the seam completely split, so it looks like a new bivvy is in order for the future, but for now I'll have to go back to using my old brolly and over wrap, hopefully it'll do. Apart from that all is ready.

See you all on Friday.

Is there a pub nearby that will have Sky Sports ?

Just Googled it. There are three pubs in Lechlade. The Swan Inn, The Riverside and The Trout Inn. Each of them is described as being quaint and traditional , none of them mentions having Sky Sports.

Mick'll probably have his telly with him. Good excuse to land on him for the evening.

Ian

Mick I am sorry to hear of your loss and would like to offer you and your family my condolences.

The last social I attended was Sandhurst, some years ago, and really enjoyed it, I'm sure this one will be no different and looking forward to it.

This morning on erecting my bivvy so I could repair a broken tension strap and noticed the top seam is coming apart and by the time it was erected the seam completely split, so it looks like a new bivvy is in order for the future, but for now I'll have to go back to using my old brolly and over wrap, hopefully it'll do. Apart from that all is ready.

See you all on Friday.

Fair play boasting about having an erection at your age :- D