Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Andy, thanks for putting me on the list, even though you got a number wrong :shock:

As for the curry I'm easy, Helen's cooking it so will be spot on.

How do you want paying, PayPal ?

Andy, thanks for putting me on the list, even though you got a number wrong :shock:

As for the curry I'm easy, Helen's cooking it so will be spot on.

How do you want paying, PayPal ?

Yes Malc PayPal is perfect thank you

Glad to hear it mate. I've dropped off forums all together lately, be nice to see some friends again at this social, why you not coming?

I had a bit of anti-forums for a bit, just getting over it..

Steel workers have put me 3 months behind, Im going to have boats stacked up by September, plus, gone off still waters recently.

probably should get along to one one day though,think I joined up in 04 and have never attended a social, thinking I might anti social now lol.

Steel workers have put me 3 months behind, Im going to have boats stacked up by September, plus, gone off still waters recently.

probably should get along to one one day though,think I joined up in 04 and have never attended a social, thinking I might anti social now lol.

Wasn't it you that was fishing on Elsons when bunn and I did a night there. You never came over then you unsociable git!!!!

Lol never too late to change mate!

Edited by beza26

Wasn't it you that was fishing on Elsons when bunn and I did a night there. You never came over then you unsociable git!!!!

Bunn was a hero , trending water one handed.....didnt know who was at the time though. I did walk around at some point, think an exchange of nods with Bunn setting his hangers and then walked past a brolley so low my back started hurting...I do remember during the night thinking who are them noisy bar stools with on the causeway lol

Edited by beanz

Bunn was a hero , trending water one handed.....didnt know who was at the time though. I did walk around at some point, think an exchange of nods with Bunn setting his hangers and then walked past a brolley so low my back started hurting...I do remember during the night thinking who are them noisy bar stools with on the causeway lol

Lol. I do like a small house when fishing!