Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Little? You can't be serious....Looking forward to this, mate.

Ian

Lol. Really looking forward to catching up with you all mate, been far too long. Little farriers actually wasn't it? Going to be a great weekend anyway, can't wait :wink:

It certainly was Little Farriers. We discussed the upcoming birth of your son and I shared your excitement.

Now, despite his problematic arrival, I'm delighted to see images of the lad and you on Facebook. Both looking well and happy together.

Can't wait to shake your hand.

Ian

It certainly was Little Farriers. We discussed the upcoming birth of your son and I shared your excitement.

Now, despite his problematic arrival, I'm delighted to see images of the lad and you on Facebook. Both looking well and happy together.

Can't wait to shake your hand.

Ian

Yeh he's doing great now mate, thanks. Will be great to catch up, really looking forward to this :)

Does that mean that Andy now lives in Birmingham and needs to do his initiation into the Brummies/pikey camp?

Escaped Brum 9 yrs ago mate, I was working in a school just round from Ian's last week :)

Escaped Brum 9 yrs ago mate, I was working in a school just round from Ian's last week :)

That counts a far as I'm concerned. Bring your swimming goggles!

I'd just like to clarify that wasn't a threat for throwing you in the lake. It was more an insurance plan for when you're walking back to your swim.  :mrgreen:

Edited by jonezy

Does that mean that Andy now lives in Birmingham and needs to do his initiation into the Brummies/pikey camp?

Stuart, don't mention the Sandhurst Pikey Camp ever again.

I'm still traumatised....Lol. That really was a laugh!

Ian