Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Curtisgparker

Essex Carp fishing lakes.

Hi all!

Just wanted to start a post about all fishing lakes in the Essex area.

Open to all to discuss:

- what are peoples best lakes

- best catches from the lakes

- best baits for the lakes

- best tactics for the lakes

Enjoy!

Welcome to Carp.com.

There are absolutely loads of lakes in Essex, from the outer edge of London all the way up to Suffolk, from Hertfordshire and the Lee Valley to the English Channel and North Sea, so many you would probably struggle to list them all. Add to that you have many 'secret' syndicates or very private waters, along with many clubs, from CAPS, KDAA, Lee Valley Fisheries, along with various day ticket fisheries.

To try to list them all would take not just a post or a thread, but an Encyclopedia Britannica sized book!

Everyone has their own favourite lakes, and although I know (and fish) a number of lakes in Essex I would not give away information on some of them.

There is only one single tactic applicable to them all, and that is find your fish.

There is also no best bait as although many anglers may fish a lake, not everyone will use the same bait, and over time anglers change the bait they use.

You may find some information, but I can guarantee not everyone, even if they fish in Essex will be so forthcoming.