Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jonezy

Rotary Letter

Thanks for the vote yonny but my name is purposely not on the list of contributors because I know nada.....and I'm using the site to learn myself showed great interest in the feature finding because I've never done it before so eager to learn [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vote yonny but my name is purposely not on the list of contributors because I know nada

I very much doubt you know nada but that's cool fella.....

In that case we'll go the other way and listen to the voice of experience - carpmachine!

No seriously mate, from what I just read in your writings I do everything you shouldn't......see them set up on them scare them away and then blank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No seriously mate, from what I just read in your writings I do everything you shouldn't......see them set up on them scare them away and then blank [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just have a ramble bud, tell us about how it all came together on one good sess. The Gods of Watercraft, Time bandits, Stroke pullers and even us noddy's all blank!!..........and many a PB all over the landed have been caught with a pub chuck!!

My first nomination came from our old friend "no balls" Del,( where's he now??) on the subject of approaching a new water,and at the time I was an unnurtured wild angler so just talked a load of bs about my perfected dream lake and  very little about what I did at new waters......I'm still a noddy all these years later ....but a much better noddy thanks to this site and its members!!

Edited by beanz

gazlaar and all the other contributors ,A HUGE thank you for starting the rotary, as someone just coming back to carping after many years off its a great help "sorry i posted in the letter thread, i only realised how it worked AFTER reading this  :oops: "im a bit of a technophobe at the best of times  :rolleyes:  ,there is so much new "to me anyway" info out there now its hard to find where to start looking and keeping the basics and summaries under one heading does help a lot .unfortunately im not in a position to contribute much myself at this stage as im trying to catch up on the last 30 years  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Good luck old buddy, you have to decide what you are going to target, the commys, the big pits, rivers, or estate lakes, they are all different and to help you, your long term aims will influence our answers, you will get differing views and hybridising a method from several contributors may be your secret formula,  i wouldnt try to copy anyone, we are all amateurs, just take the useful bits from every contributor and you may find the magic code on the day, and thats the beauty of it, tommorrow it may be different, thats angling.

Thanks for the feed back fellas  8)

See on the flip side my watercraft skills are probably not as good as they should be so I have enjoyed reading the various contributors entries in there, thing is in this game you can't be master at everything but if your willing to learn from people that have more experience in that area then you can up your odds of catching massively, from my experience those that think they know it all come unstuck eventually not just in angling but in life in general :)  

Edited by hutch