Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That's not a shed it's a Tardis or your the best luggage packer there is....... Ever !!

Ah, did I mention the camping gear and gardening stuff too? Most of it I use occasionally so is packed at the back but me holdall, barrow etc stuff I use every week is at the front, I do have a massive man cupboard in the kitchen too, guess what? That's full of gear too!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Advertisement is the reason all of the tackle companies make them; why would they spend cash on producing a DVD if it wasn't going to make them money in the long run :wink:

Unfortunately, unlike the nash DVDs, the korda ones have gone too far down the route of 'here's a fish, this is the rig I'm using and you need all these korda bits to make it' etc. It's mostly a 2 or 3 hour advert.

Nash have got a much better balance. Here's a video of us fishing. 'Yes we are using Nash equipment, but this is the fishing we do' with the occasional promo thrown in. I look forward to the Nash DVDs and probably spend a lot more time watching it as a result. They end up getting their kit in front of me an awful lot more as a result.

On the last DVD, the Euro bank feature was something like 45 mins or 1 hour without them mentioning the company once, but their logo was everywhere. Much more effective. I have a lot more big ticket items from Nash. I only use Korda for a few end tackle bits, but definitely not their lead clips.

Give me a clip with a peg any day. :)

I think it's funny how people slab companies off because of advertising, I wonder how many people work for a company but aren't involved in the higher up management stuff i.e advertising. Money makes the world go round. Give korda a break and any other company for that matter! Does anyone realise how much cash it takes to air a radio ad let alone record a DVD??? ffs grow up

I think it's funny how people slab companies off because of advertising, I wonder how many people work for a company but aren't involved in the higher up management stuff i.e advertising. Money makes the world go round. Give korda a break and any other company for that matter! Does anyone realise how much cash it takes to air a radio ad let alone record a DVD??? ffs grow up

To be fair, I hate all advertising, especially TV and radio advertising.

Some is actually so annoying I avoid the product all together!

There are "Sheeples" and free thinkers, The latter are very thin on the ground these days.Advertising is a form of brain washing, I think its actually top of the tree, Isis can only dream of the control that our ads have :mrgreen: If you took the time to listen to the words used in ads you would be offended.....if you don't then then I'm afraid you are part of the sheeples herd, and the advertisers(and governments) will love you long time!!!! 

On the idea that I'd buy something because I'm told it will better my life, or catch rate  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: yeah good luck getting me to part with my cash, I buy because I need it and have searched it out, not because I'v just seen it ,and told its the must have.

As a kid I heard a lot of bigoted views from my step dad, but , "they got more money then sense "  is one view that I don't hate the old (oops don't ban me) for!!! :P

There was a guy on here not so long back advertising his lake, he worded it so well that some members thought he had a few 30+s in his stock, turns out he worked in advertising ,and the biggest was a high 20.......the guy had skill in BS,I  gave him that!!!

I, for one, don't wish to use a brand built upon and around jumped up wide boys, who use the words "Pukka" and "Munga" every other sentence.

There brands used for everyday liveing that are built on far worse. I'd personally say the Korda brand is built on hard work and quality. Don't watch there material if you don't like it and don't moan about it if you do.

I've heard that they are going to start a proper academy for helping young'ns to create new products as the next generation of products, they're creating some new job roles as well like a teacher, so if you have what it takes and want to be a part of their Karda Akademy Krew, apply to DF.

I have begun watching TT and i think "personally" im gleaning allot from it, i know to a certain extent it's advertising their and their affiliates tackle but take from it only what you need!

I always have and will buy the tackle i need/want after taking advice and even still make my own mind up.

I'm coming back to carp angling after a break and to be honest need all the advice i can get.

They can tell me to buy Korda this and Daiwa that but what i then do is look at said products and then look for other similar products to see what else is on the market and see if it is up to the same quality and standard probably, hopefully for less!

They can tell me that the latest £400 rod and £400 reel is fantastic and once again that is fine, but number 1, i won't be able to afford it and number 2, im not good enough to get the best out of it, but it is nice to see a quality bit of kit being used and not just a picture and write up in a catalogue!

What im saying is, take from these advertorials (DVD's/Programs) what you will and try and do it better, cheaper or both and if you can't then use that companies product.

Andy