Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
greekskii

Carpy Chronicles

Hi All,

I have started a blog to document my captures over the past years and will continue to do so in the future. 

Let me know what you think and how I could improve it. It's mainly written for myself as a diary but thought it might as well be shared, it may inspire some one.

https://carpychrons.wordpress.com/

Feedback and sharing it would be much appreciated.

As said it is an unwritten code of no publicity. Even when I've moved on I'll still observe it. Maybe one day it'll stop being fished and I can post my pics.

It is a shame I can't put them up as I think you're right, it adds to the story. Seeing the end results and everything. Luckily I have fished a few waters that I can publicise the catches on. There is always a few on my Instagram too.

Nice blog Greekskii, photos would be nice, but it seems most waters in the nene valley have a no publicity rule, really is a nice place i have just started fishing the valley this year, just wish i could get down there more often.

I fish a no publicity venue , but i have still posted the odd fish and venue photo,

Nobody would know where it was and no one would know any the fish other than others who fish their. I guess its down to interpretation or over zealous owners

IMG_0947.jpg

Just to make sure everyone can keep updated with my blog if they wish I have made a Facebook page where I will flick up the new blogs (every Friday) with links to read them. 

Facebook page can be found HERE

where??

Cheers lads. Great to hear.

Hopefully will be plenty of blogs as the baby was born yesterday. Little Fischer... Don't ask how I talked her in to that!

Congrats on the nipper mate, That name is priceless lol

Oh and a great Blog...