Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
greekskii

Carpy Chronicles

cheers CM, it's as you say, everyone has different opinions on fishing. Confidence in what you do is all you need but an open mind to ring the changes, however that may be. Bait, rigs, location, etc. 

I'll sign a copy for you both... then you can tell people that you have a signed book by someone they've never heard of! :lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, carpmachine said:

We know you mate, thats enough, i know many famous anglers and i shudder at some of the lies they write, honesty will always grab the attention of the true angler, dont worry about the rubbish written or not written, Daves blanks in carp county, si;lence for months, its not in their interest to publicise their failures but they happen, many more i could quote from so called experts, i would rather hear reality, both of you keep it coming, Yonny, i say to you, i think it strange that no publicity ban, when the appropriate website has loads of pics, but thats Chrissy, real puzzler though.

isn't there also a facebook page?

5 hours ago, greekskii said:

One day I'll write a book (or just squash all the blogs together) and you'll all get a mention... no one will buy it apart from my mum but at least I can say I did it!

i would be tempted to buy it Vic, or i might wait for amazon to put it out on kindle unlimited :lol::wink:

5 minutes ago, yonny said:

Banging coffee and banging sightings by the sound of it Vik. And VERY interesting to hear of a potential sighting of a certain fish.......

Hopefully it lives in peace for a long time, doubt anyone will get permission to fish in there for a while yet. Maybe i'll go back for it soon