Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
CAM-CARP

OUR CATCH

For those of you who don't bother to look in their gallery............Here's one that was enough to tell me all i needed to know !!!

gallery_99656_123_144292_zpsentlrhuv.jpg

Thanks snoozer to put a photo here.

I will try to post pictures here.

In teaching my catch, I do not think compete with anyone, I just share my catch.

regards,

Carp.com is worldwide. Let's change this guys attitude to carp care,instead of getting irate over his pic..... It's a learning curve for all of us at one stage or the other.

Be my guest mate :)

Nice fish, those grass carp are monsters we don't see many like that over here, you should put them on photobucket and link to here. 

Thanks for telling me how to put photos here.

In teaching my catch, I do not think compete with anyone, I just share my catch.

regards,

Thanks snoozer to put a photo here.

regards,

What country are you in ?

I try to as much as I can. The geezer who came on saying he wanted tips about catching carp for the pot got a bit of needle..... Not his fault,different culture,innit.

Ianian has started the ball rolling with his link

I try to as much as I can. The geezer who came on saying he wanted tips about catching carp for the pot got a bit of needle..... Not his fault,different culture,innit.

Ianian has started the ball rolling with his link

Let's see if our fellow has a read and responds

I do not quite understand your last post.
Excuse my language problems

I do not quite understand your last post.
Excuse my language problems

Due to the photos of you standing up holding your catch. just post the ones that are above the mat with you holding them not standing up.

Cracking fish, what lakes or rivers do you fish?

Hello dovii, if good catches you to come fishing in Spain, known Ruidera?

That a long way out of the one area in Spain I know of for carp. Are there many lakes for fishing near you?

It's been in the news that the rules have changed about carp fishing in Spain. Has that affected you? I can understand the desire for camouflage now. :)

That a long way out of the one area in Spain I know of for carp. Are there many lakes for fishing near you?

It's been in the news that the rules have changed about carp fishing in Spain. Has that affected you? I can understand the desire for camouflage now. :)

Hello, first tell you that if, if there are many sites near my house large fishing and carp, I usually go to the lagoons of Ruidera with many fishing lakes. And secondly, in Spain, they have unfortunately changed the rules and have delarado the Carpay other species as invasive species. Carpfhising fishermen are not happy with this decision and we see the government doing that is not a good idea to adopt this measure.

regards,