Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gagnaccarp

the z word

How do you get away with illegally occupying someone elses land ,sometimes massacring whole villages , constantly expanding into your neighbours land , when they resist with a few home made rockets , you use the most sophisticated weapons ever made to create a bloodbath ,  you then make sure you are already in a position to muzzle the press and media so they can't even use words like disproportionate in describing the events  !

Im not a Corbyn fan , but i feel he was never  given a chance because of his backing of  Palestine , i feel he is desperately clinging on until the Chilcot report is out , as that will give him some ammo to oust some of his enemies (Zionist's) anti Zionism is not about being anti Jewish , there is a large amount of jews who are anti zionist , to me its more about exposing the 

cancer that has spread through English and more so , American politics since the 1930's and the negative influence on our media ,

before anyone wants to jump up and down shouting racist , watch the documentary ! if you have not seen it before it could be a real eye opener , i stumbled upon it by accident , when i had some time on my hands 

As a politician in America as in the uk , if you don't pledge allegiance to the Zionist cause your going to have a rough ride , unless you have limitless funds ! Trump . 

The whole Israel thing just blows my mind! And the fact that we as a nation have a hand in it is utterly shameful. It makes me laugh how anyone that speaks out against the things Israel does instantly become racist and anti-semetic [emoji34] [emoji34] we live in a sad hypocritical world! I don't support Hamas or how the Palestinians have retaliated but I can see why. If my family was terrorised and I was bulldozed out of my home I would hunt the perpetrators down!!!

I am dissapointed with Corbyn though. He would have so much more power if he had voiced up to leave the eu and not "played the game"

Either he is the only decent politician in parliament or he his utterly insane, I can't work out which! Ultimately because he hasn't consistently stood up with what he believes I feel he is the same as the rest [emoji25]

i dont know enough on the situatuion to really comment on it but i will say watching a documentary can be very biased to either side of any argument. im not condoning or against what is happening over there but i think the topic itself has no place on a carping forum. its a bit heavy and ive seen similar topics get very heated resulting in bans or members leaving the forum. lets stick to our carpy chat and banter. there are many places on the net where this sort of thing can be discussed, i dont think this is the best place for it.

True, dont cross it, i am half Irish and have deep republican sympathies, it is a place we dare not go, i have clashed with right wing tories on a political website on Irish issues, this is similar, not for here, history as imposed these scars on our souls, move on chaps, that one is not our fight, we have things closer to home much more pressing.

The point i was trying to make is the extent to which our political system  and media has been corrupted and influenced , in my opinion negatively , by an external power !

and the way the conflict over in the middle east is portrayed is an example of that !

and occasionally it spills out and we get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at Westminster , and this is whats happening right now with Corbyn ,  sure he is my old geography teacher 

It gets serious for me , when this foreign influence , via America and a few corrupt English politicians can drag us into wars ,

True, dont cross it, i am half Irish and have deep republican sympathies, it is a place we dare not go, i have clashed with right wing tories on a political website on Irish issues, this is similar, not for here, history as imposed these scars on our souls, move on chaps, that one is not our fight, we have things closer to home much more pressing.

Fair points CM and Dovi.

Although I think that is probably why both sides carry on as it isn't "allowed" to be discussed. Not a dig at either of you dovi or cm. Time and place is correct.

Hillsborough

the extent of the establishment cover up was breath taking even when the facts were exposed for all to see for so long , don't expect too much  cm , i hope i am wrong though 

sometimes i wish i hadn't delved so deeply into our uglier side of politics , but after the run up to the Iraq war , it smacked you in the face  that something was very wrong , you just couldn't make sense of the reasoning and that there had to be other forces at work , now i find it more interesting than most of the drivel i see on tv 

I will always have Republican sympathies, my grandmother lost 3 brothers fighting for the British Empire on the Somme, yet people were machinegunned by the Brits at Croke park a few years later, i would love to see a united Ireland, much of the animosity has died with the combatants, the bombs of the IRA were wrong but do you beleive anything would have changed without them, i do not, God forgive our sins.

The point i was trying to make is the extent to which our political system  and media has been corrupted and influenced , in my opinion negatively , by an external power !

and the way the conflict over in the middle east is portrayed is an example of that !

and occasionally it spills out and we get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at Westminster , and this is whats happening right now with Corbyn ,  sure he is my old geography teacher 

It gets serious for me , when this foreign influence , via America and a few corrupt English politicians can drag us into wars ,

Think he's everybody's old geography teacher,can smell the coffee through my telly I'm sure I can :)

Hillsborough

the extent of the establishment cover up was breath taking even when the facts were exposed for all to see for so long , don't expect too much  cm , i hope i am wrong though 

sometimes i wish i hadn't delved so deeply into our uglier side of politics , but after the run up to the Iraq war , it smacked you in the face  that something was very wrong , you just couldn't make sense of the reasoning and that there had to be other forces at work , now i find it more interesting than most of the drivel i see on tv 

What i find most interesting is the rebellion against political opinion with the exit vote, the first time our democracy has hit back since Cromwell, no one is born to rule, they are born to listen, they exist purely because of our tolerance.

Simple..... War is a profit machine, rockefellers and rothschilds love a bit of profit..... World banks..... Syria and gadaffi didn't have one Iraq and Sadam didn't have one....... Actually they point blank refused them funny how they all of a sudden became tyrannical and terrorists. Osama bin laden..... From one of the richest family's in the world was a CIA agent in 1985.... Oooopsie he became a terrorist too! Our governments are selected not elected, just puppets in the bigger game giving us illusion of democracy. I'm just saying what I think a couple of others won't just say blatantly..... Look up false flag incidents and rockefellers and rothschilds. The Brexit is the least of this worlds problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and opinion may be that this topic is too deep and the wrong for a carp forum..... But so is over payed ballerinas (foot ball) and tarantulas and the like but those subjects are on here and are not about carp. I quite like that a thread has popped up that will cause debate, it's a mater of maturity wether it turns to arguments and people leaving the forum (throwing rattles out the pram)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed spr, however I've not seen replies such as dovi's and CM's (two quite different people) appear so quickly so maybe it is better saved for bankside discussion to avoid an out right carp.com war probably ending in walls being built and segregation being enforced [emoji12] [emoji25] [emoji39]

For those that like alternative news I can recommend abovetopsecret.com you'll have to wade through lots of bs and craziness but every now and again there are some very knowledgeable and sane people on their that can offer great insight into worldly goings on [emoji39]

Oh and on the note of corrupted media my father in law was in Baghdad and called home to say he was safe as the bombing had started but this was hours before the stated deadline and a long time before the media was reporting "live" the first strikes . I understand the obvious advantage and need that it shouldn't be public knowledge when big stuff happens, and I've no argument there but it is a great example for me to not believe what is shown on the news !

Yea this fishing lark , well done a quick overnighter , Midnight till around 10 in he morning , caught one lost one .

Fished a match today ,came fourth on banded pellet fished shallow,

Here we go everyone , im sure you have heard the one about the anti semitic Labour politician or should i say , the labour politician critical of Israels aparthied system that will never result in a 2 state solution as they dont want that . well here is part of the proof , this lot needs to be got rid of , its scary the depth this cancer has infiltrated uk politics ,

something else thats rearing its ugly head "fake news " buy any newspaper , even the guardian  and you will get a dose , worsed being the express , sun , even the great BBC 

the rise of alternative news and media sites is making it all too apparent , 

strange times !

Edited by gagnaccarp