Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gagnaccarp

the z word

Its strange for me to see and hear some peoples misguided ideas about Israel the Palestinians etc. I lived in  Israel, Jordon and Syria for a while and the news in the UK has been deliberately skewed for many years.

People should go to a public library and actually read up on the real history of Israel/ Palestine and Jordon etc and not listen to journalists and news people trying to make a name for themselves. You might be very surprised by the REAL British involvement, the real reason Israel's land was handed to them etc. I am not a Jew by the way, I was raised as Catholic by Jesuit Priests .

I'm not going to go into it anymore than to say this, if you had home made rockets launched at you every day [not just a few] you would want to wipe the senders of the face of the earth. 

Difficult situation Frank, not all black and white, i have Argentine friends on facebook, and we discuss the Falklands conflict regularly, the Sykes, Picot agreement of 1919, and the Balfour declaration, decided the fate of the middle east years ago, it just took time to be implemented. One of the lads was horrified when i told him the Brits introduced concentration camps during the Boer war, i sent him a video of Long Kesh in Northern Ireland, he couldnt believe it, Brits have much to be ashamed off, the foriegn policy off the past breeds much of the problems of today, but i am half Irish and i reserve the right of a subjected people to fight back, might isnt right but it usually wins.

The whole world is governed by the war machines it seems, and the need to make money at all costs, from goodness knows how many colonies in Africa, India (and its subsequent break up into separate states), American Civil War, Asia with Korea and Vietnam, even Russia with Afghanistan, the list goes on. 

Lets blame Afghan for terrorist attacks, Libya, Iraq, for WMD, then 'invade' to clear it up.

To be honest, many Arab countries are upset at capitalism not trickling down with more money going into their economies. Iran, Iraq and Libya then supposedly backed terrorism in the 'civilised' world. 

Israel has been a hotbed in The Middle East for hundreds of years, long before it became again the Jewish homeland. Three major religions all have their roots in Jerusalem, thats a war footing for a start. The Palestinians don't want to be moved, Israel needs to but can't expand to cope with their population, Anti-Semitism is rife in most Arab countries in that Israel should not exist, and all blame USA and UK for its very existance.

Problem is Priti Patel had her own agenda, and Theresa May is NOT a strong enough leader of her political party to hold her ministers in check.

A guerilla army often wins against most organised forces, because the organised forces expect set battles, whereas the guerilla tactics are aimed at avoiding set piece battles, and even air warfare can't pin down guerilla forces, unless you also have troops on the ground; something that America and UK need to relearn, and that Soviet Russia learnt in Afghanistan.

How about the US and UK governments concentrated on rebuilding their own countries rather than interfere in other nations...