Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That's the fish I caught just a few yards out, I didn't fish the water for a few weeks after, I'd lost my mojo for a bit and went to a local runs water for a few. 

Now the crowds have diminished, I've been getting back into it, although I may keep going to the runs water every so often.

8 minutes ago, Gazlaaar said:

That's the fish I caught just a few yards out, I didn't fish the water for a few weeks after, I'd lost my mojo for a bit and went to a local runs water for a few. 

Now the crowds have diminished, I've been getting back into it, although I may keep going to the runs water every so often.

That's what I've been doing recently, popping up to a local day ticket where you are more or less guaranteed a bend in the rod, although I have blanked there on occasions!

I was going to pop up last Sunday but the sudden drop in temps and a biting wind put me off.

Out tomorrow though, on my "usual" water. Just hope a few of the leaves have gone.....:(

Edited by smufter