Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I use rigmarole hydrolink to tie the multirig, excellent, easy to use, no need to join fluro to braid, just slide fluro out to have supple braid as long as you like

2 hours ago, commonly said:

Bottom lip, bang on round the bony bit, every time with Krank. I've only lost one fish in the 4years I've used them. Need a flick with a sharpener, but other than that simply perfect hook holds

That's interesting , Commonly .

I thought rather than use my usual coated braid to make up numerous Multi Rigs , and then change my mind on using a MR I would buy 2 x Korda ready made rigs and see how I go ; these ready made rigs come with Krank chod hooks . Well 1 bite and 1 fish hooked top lip about 3/4" inside the mouth .

So I'll carry on with the Krank Chod and see if I get consistent results .

😃 

I only tend to use the chod one for chod rigs. 

Normal Krank tied KD style for a more aggressive angle to the bait.

I now tend to use a snowman presentation, with the hook point about 2"off the bottom, due to weedy conditions. 

9 hours ago, Highy said:

20190105_100338.thumb.jpg.d018b21f19bd36d3c1ee424dffbcfff5.jpg

2nd time luck...same place as last week...

6 hours ago, Highy said:

BLANKETY BLANK...CHEQUE BOOK & PEN

Think rods have the NEW curse...RODS..REELS..LINE..MINNIE MASCOT ???

I know you're pain mate.

I got all new, & I mean bivvy, bedchair, rods, reels, alarms, the lot for my 40th, ####### blanked for nearly a year!!! 

Sometimes too many changes makes you loose your way or luck or whatever!! I now always keep it simple!! 

I agree with this one, dug all my old gear out after 20 years and just went fishing on a new lake, caught straight away and dont think I blanked. 

Then started getting new everything, bivvy, sleeping bag, chair, line, bedchair, landing net, cradle, 

Been a mare ever since 

18 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

Put the carp gear to bed and get on the riverways. You can't beat roving for chub or pike in winter. 

ALL fishing usually stops about Novemeber to March...Family time due to wifes hobby running from March to October...

6 hours ago, Highy said:

ALL fishing usually stops about Novemeber to March...Family time due to wifes hobby running from March to October...

Never got the whole running thing.

If there isn't a ball of some sort to chase I'm just not interested.

I must of been a dog in a past life 😆