Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

46 minutes ago, dayvid said:

20s :D

Well give them some sausages and burgers , and fatten them up .

I was allowing for the fact that you are a much bigger bloke than me , so the Carp would look smaller with you holding them .

😃

1 hour ago, crusian said:

Well give them some sausages and burgers , and fatten them up .

I was allowing for the fact that you are a much bigger bloke than me , so the Carp would look smaller with you holding them .

😃

your not saying what i think your saying are you???

11 hours ago, crusian said:

I guess you didn't have a bait between those islands , Highy , or the Heron would have kept getting your line wrapped around it's legs ? .

No pal...about 6ft from island as was only about 1ft deep between em..

Did a morning session,yesterday. Down at 1st light and a mate took this pic of me as i was trying to find the fish. Very atmospheric in my opinion. I found the fish,but ended up drawing a blank 🙄😆😆

0F7028FE-854C-43F4-9212-CB769E047860.jpeg

I did a 12hr session yesterday I was at the lake for 4am.

Spotted a couple of carp on the far side of the lake by the tree's, I put a couple of baits on them. No joy with them so kept my eyes open no more fish spotted so stuck it out because I know the fish do patrol along the tree line. 

But it was a blankety blank for me but it was nice day to be out. 😀😀😀DSC_0055.thumb.JPG.2a0ff780d55f60861e3d218b9e60eb2e.JPG