Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I know you're pain mate.

I got all new, & I mean bivvy, bedchair, rods, reels, alarms, the lot for my 40th, ####### blanked for nearly a year!!! 

Sometimes too many changes makes you loose your way or luck or whatever!! I now always keep it simple!! 

I agree with this one, dug all my old gear out after 20 years and just went fishing on a new lake, caught straight away and dont think I blanked. 

Then started getting new everything, bivvy, sleeping bag, chair, line, bedchair, landing net, cradle, 

Been a mare ever since 

6 hours ago, Highy said:

ALL fishing usually stops about Novemeber to March...Family time due to wifes hobby running from March to October...

Never got the whole running thing.

If there isn't a ball of some sort to chase I'm just not interested.

I must of been a dog in a past life 😆

3 minutes ago, commonly said:

Is that a different water to the one you posted was being polluted??? 

Same water...results came back ALL CLEAR...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wigantoday.net/news/water-pollution-at-wigan-beauty-spot-ruled-out-1-9594380/amp

Also...lakes biggest fish came out on Monday...im only the 2nd Angler on this week...