Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

You on opposite road side at far end Finch ??

Yep peg 26 there wasn't a lot of fish showing this morning so I just fished around half way down the lake, I prefer that side nice and quiet. ☺️👍

Just now, finchey said:

Yep peg 26 there wasn't a lot of fish showing this morning so I just fished around half way down the lake, I prefer that side nice and quiet. ☺️👍

20190624_174047.thumb.jpg.9800c0f12e7c3bc9d538aa17ae6d7002.jpg

Far left corner is the deep hole..the white line across middle is some foundations to a wall that was built and left...the red dot is the corner of it and some days you can see a tree poking out water from it..yellow line across is shallows...3ft (ish)...grey dots is were i would prefer but the bottom 2 tou could class as a double peg...

Was the bailiff (owd) Barry ??

2 hours ago, Highy said:

20190624_174047.thumb.jpg.9800c0f12e7c3bc9d538aa17ae6d7002.jpg

Far left corner is the deep hole..the white line across middle is some foundations to a wall that was built and left...the red dot is the corner of it and some days you can see a tree poking out water from it..yellow line across is shallows...3ft (ish)...grey dots is were i would prefer but the bottom 2 tou could class as a double peg...

Was the bailiff (owd) Barry ??

Thanks very useful, I did know about the features but the photo makes it a lot clearer. 👍 👍 

Yes it was owd Barry lovely guy. 👍 

On 24/06/2019 at 17:42, finchey said:

Peg 25 me today...

Well it was a blank from me, I really thought it might happen today there were bubblers and fishy swirls all over my spots but nothing , the daz white  rod hull fistee did pick up my hookbait before swanning off in the dark to leave me with that should i check it or leave it feeling, naturally I checked it took me 3 casts to get it back on the spot cos I forgot to clip it up before I reeled it in, but actually they all left me alone after that, even the black chickens, Shame I couldn't stay longer it was looking good, but that's life 

16 hours ago, elmoputney said:

1563049152727904852937853317075.thumb.jpg.bc77d4f57e330f129a52862d621a8c4f.jpg

You may notice that a white long necked water emu has arrived damnit 

Nice looking swim that, what water you on? sometimes i think anglers are more drawn to reed lined banks than fish are I'd struggle to pass it by.

39 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Nice looking swim that, what water you on? sometimes i think anglers are more drawn to reed lined banks than fish are I'd struggle to pass it by.

St Ives lakes , it's got a bit overgrown lately this swim and got very weedy, I saw signs of fish, and the other end I didn't see much so went with it,it's proving a very tricky lake so far but it is a lovely complex of lakes