Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

5 minutes ago, smufter said:

I've got the opportunity of go tonight for a 24 but don't think I  can be bothered in this heat......

I think if you can leave it till late enough tonight and and leave in the morning it may be OK, I just packed up at 9am and it was starting to get warm, 

Had a littlun and lost one but that's fishing, I've still not blanked on the urbanish park lake tbough, its quite weird seeing loads of dog walkers, runners and weird men taking loads of photos early in morning #urbanishparklife

17 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I think if you can leave it till late enough tonight and and leave in the morning it may be OK, I just packed up at 9am and it was starting to get warm, 

Had a littlun and lost one but that's fishing, I've still not blanked on the urbanish park lake tbough, its quite weird seeing loads of dog walkers, runners and weird men taking loads of photos early in morning #urbanishparklife

I'm up early and am going to set off about 5....... I've got a shady swim booked.

IMG_20190831_204422.thumb.jpg.cede0fcb59d95f89b1131c018a186b97.jpg

It was this dark by the time I had 2 rods out :(

the bleeding A14 improvements have a lot to answer for, caused me so much grief today I wasted about an extra hour and a half taking detours today 

both rods on different dancefloors though @ 30 yards  🤩one is doing a line dance the other is doing the macarena, hey macarena alright :)

tight lines all 

Rather dissapointingly I found a big blob of PVA and a non running, running rig when I bought it in :(

i did also try the long snowman bait screws though they have some legs and will be used again so not a complete load of blank today :)

3 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

I often see this and think is there any need. So I’ll ask mate. Why do carp fisherman bring the a bivvy for a day session? Is It a case of just wanting to use your gear? A traditional brolly would be easier and make more sense just for the day no? Or am I missing something

It is a brolly pal..Fox 60" Supa brolly..up in 2 mins...put up n 2 pegs at back n the side poles.

If dog wasnt here i wouldnt need it...also when i arrived it started a bit of rain too...

Edited by Highy