Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

6 hours ago, bluelabel said:

glad to see it's a decent brew you have there... not some horrid lager pee๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Don't like lager pee just met the family at the cafรฉ and had a watermelon wheat beer that was quite niceย 

But 4 nice beers makes an overnighter feel right and ghost ship has been a fav lately because it's been of offer and tasty ๐Ÿ˜€

6 hours ago, commonly said:

The carp gods are funny when you're in a rush and hectic, you catch. When you're all prepped and sorted you blank.ย 

Well that's how it's happened for me in the past anyhow. ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah I was close to breaking point last night I was really tired and hungry I didn't eat my dinner till 11pm but the carp god's were sort of shining, so I got through it :)

On 20/09/2019 at 14:02, Dannygooner said:

I bet your swim smells nice lol

Could be worse least i wasn't eastern europeanedย  most of has been on the banks for a few weeks now, they had a weed boat due to how chokka it was/still is. lot of the regulars are saying they have never seen that much weed on mallard last years summer and the good sun we had this year really helped the weed.

2 hours ago, crusian said:

Just slap some Brut on ย .

๐Ÿ˜

I'm a Hi Karti manย A S N Aย rubbing alcohol ย 

6 hours ago, commonly said:

Had an overnighter, no action for me, but my mate had 2 late doubles. Immaculate condition. Nice times

Screenshot_20190922-153548.png

Screenshot_20190922-153609.png

Screenshot_20190922-153639.png

Screenshot_20190922-153659.png

That looks a very natural lake in the middle of an old and ancient wood , Commonly .

๐Ÿ˜€

16 minutes ago, crusian said:

That looks a very natural lake in the middle of an old and ancient wood , Commonly .

๐Ÿ˜€

It certainly isn't your average day ticket water๐Ÿ˜Š

6 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I can't wait to get there myself,just got to finish work, pick up the kids,go.for a family dentist check up then race back home get the car packed and head to the lake why can't it ever be easy ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck mate. ๐Ÿคž

After all that rushing around you can chill and unwind in the best possible way. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Got 2 nights on my lake. Not holding out much hope though.ย  Had the water tested last week and apparently it has high levels of metals in the water. Mainly copper and selenium.ย  Been fishing tough of late, the fella who did the test said that would be why. It's been treated with special clays today and something put on the feed pellets to help heal the carp which have been showing signs of illness due to this. Grey patches on gills and fraid ends on the rakersย  . Hope the treatment works. Still , I've got a bait in the water so got a chance.ย 

IMG-20190926-WA0008.jpeg