Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Mate turned up about 7am...had brew...baited spots again...recast...3 bleeps then a screaming run....hit it AND blooming Coot (black chicken)... does that count ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ or still blanked ??

How's it fishing apart from the coot's mate anything else caught on the lake?

I'm thinking of going Monday and maybe Friday. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, finchey said:

How's it fishing apart from the coot's mate anything else caught on the lake?

I'm thinking of going Monday and maybe Friday. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Very slow/hard...Match lake 2lb...yes 2lb won the match...

7 anglers on since Monday including today...5 fish out all week...1 fish today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Highy said:

Very slow/hard...Match lake 2lb...yes 2lb won the match...

7 anglers on since Monday including today...5 fish out all week...1 fish today.

Well I think it's worth a go thanks for your reply mate. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Any gooduns out?๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, finchey said:

Well I think it's worth a go thanks for your reply mate. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Any gooduns out?๐Ÿ‘

No not heard...but I've seen a pic of the 26lb common...massive black breeze block...proppa unit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, finchey said:

I managed to get out for a day session today, not been fishing since 25th September because of my bad back holidays and family stuff. And what a morning weather good cold but sunny. Feels great to be back on the bank. I'll post later if I catch.ย Screenshot_20191108-082330_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6746a4d5773b0a8f698305996628adcd.jpg

I do think they have moved to the deep corner on that side Finch ๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Highy said:

I do think they have moved to the deep corner on that side Finch ๐Ÿ‘

Been here for a good hour and a half and seen one fish down in the shallow end about two thirds across. I'll just keep my eyes open nobody else on so easy enough to move if I need too. ๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Highy said:

Any joy pal ??

No mate a blank, I had one run but nothing there when I picked rod up.๐Ÿ˜ฅ it was a 12mm pink pop up on a ronnie rig, I wasn't really happy with the way the rig was lying in the water shouldn't of used it but you learn from your mistakes. ๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2019 at 08:30, finchey said:

I managed to get out for a day session today, not been fishing since 25th September because of my bad back holidays and family stuff. And what a morning weather good cold but sunny. Feels great to be back on the bank. I'll post later if I catch.ย Screenshot_20191108-082330_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6746a4d5773b0a8f698305996628adcd.jpg

So is your back o.k. now , Finchey ? , and how was your holiday ? .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crusian said:

So is your back o.k. now , Finchey ? , and how was your holiday ? .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The back is ok not 100% yet, The holiday was fantastic ๐Ÿ˜.

Thanks for asking crusian ๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just getting settled in, had a take which somehow parted my line looked like I had a weak spot which I hadn't noticedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฉย 

Just had me dinner though gammon mash and beans and my hot water bottle is getting my bed prepared :)

Come on the carps, and a bonus I have the lake to myself again woop woopย 

15734079628287757036653160238009.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Only just getting settled in, had a take which somehow parted my line looked like I had a weak spot which I hadn't noticedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฉย 

Just had me dinner though gammon mash and beans and my hot water bottle is getting my bed prepared :)

Come on the carps, and a bonus I have the lake to myself again woop woopย 

15734079628287757036653160238009.jpg

Good luck Elmo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Only just getting settled in, had a take which somehow parted my line looked like I had a weak spot which I hadn't noticedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฉย 

Just had me dinner though gammon mash and beans and my hot water bottle is getting my bed prepared :)

Come on the carps, and a bonus I have the lake to myself again woop woopย 

15734079628287757036653160238009.jpg

good luck mateย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Only just getting settled in, had a take which somehow parted my line looked like I had a weak spot which I hadn't noticedย  ๐Ÿ˜ฉย 

Just had me dinner though gammon mash and beans and my hot water bottle is getting my bed prepared :)

Come on the carps, and a bonus I have the lake to myself again woop woopย 

15734079628287757036653160238009.jpg

Keep warm , Elmo

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I had a snide out last night too may as well not bothered, I forgot in my haste to put a weight on my rig so I had a Ronnie zig out about a foot off the deck ๐Ÿคฃ

15734612328786758760443887084536.jpg

You silly sausage , Elmo .

So would that have been a very high pop up , or a very low zig ? .

๐Ÿ˜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, crusian said:

You silly sausage , Elmo .

So would that have been a very high pop up , or a very low zig ? .

๐Ÿ˜

Never mind the one I had that was perfectly balanced didn't go either, could've been a lucky accident ๐Ÿ˜‚

the one I lost was over the molemuck with a maggot topped snowman, still got a few hours though need to be in the car by 1pm so there may still be an chanceย 

Come on you carpsย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


ร—
×
  • Create New...