• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics from this evening fishing low water at Pett level. A flounder and a couple of nice eels in 2hrs. 

One of the most stunning places where I fished this year!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

pitty this lockdown was not in winter would not of been as bad staying in on cold grey rainy days but when the sun is out and you know the carp will be starting to wake up its hard but its for all our safety I hope everyone is staying safe the carp will be there when this is all over and a lot less on guard because theres been no lines in the waters for a while plus they will be hungry 

you watch they will lift the lockdown everyone will get to there chosen lakes and the carp will decide to spawn lol sods law that lol 

13 minutes ago, carpyian said:

pitty this lockdown was not in winter would not of been as bad staying in on cold grey rainy days but when the sun is out and you know the carp will be starting to wake up its hard but its for all our safety I hope everyone is staying safe the carp will be there when this is all over and a lot less on guard because theres been no lines in the waters for a while plus they will be hungry 

you watch they will lift the lockdown everyone will get to there chosen lakes and the carp will decide to spawn lol sods law that lol 

Yeah totally agree while I would love to be going fishing right now, it isn't worth the risk of spreading this any further tbh, I am self certing at the moment as I got fed up with people at work not social distancing, my anxiety went through the roof, I just want to get this all over and done with now, so we can get back to some sort of normality 

Would be sods law they will start spawning when the ban is lifted but you never know if this weather carries on, it might happen sooner than you think 😁

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

8IMG_20200408_113314.thumb.jpg.b7c6a34963a1c07c5294dd8d6fbda1ba.jpg

I've hit a new low and felt the need to check whether or not I like my set up in the garden 🙄

You should try fishing for rats lol ... a mate of mine used to do it out of his bedroom window . Normally a couple a beeps then a one toner  😂

Ps .... have bat or shovel ready 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Highy said:

MIGHT invest in some Purple Isotopes ??

Don't do it mate.

The natural colour of isotopes is green. Any other colour has had stuff added to it to change the colour, this in turn dulls it. I've bought colour matching isotopes for a couple of sets of bobbins and you are ALWAYS disappointed, believe me. Go for green, it is by far the brightest (should look pretty funky with purple too bro).

17 minutes ago, yonny said:

Don't do it mate.

The natural colour of isotopes is green. Any other colour has had stuff added to it to change the colour, this in turn dulls it. I've bought colour matching isotopes for a couple of sets of bobbins and you are ALWAYS disappointed, believe me. Go for green, it is by far the brightest (should look pretty funky with purple too bro).

Screenshot_20200505_135801.thumb.jpg.dd71997167ae01774513406db5bfbb8c.jpg

What colour would this be 🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Are you thinking ice blue in purple? That's what I did could barely see them the first time I used them 

3 hours ago, yonny said:

Don't do it mate.

Maybe even try Green 👍