Jump to content

Rod Shots


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

He looks a right character lol 

He loves being out, bit mischievous. 

 

23 minutes ago, finchey said:

Three rods on fan lodge? I thought it was a two rod rule on there. 😁👍🎣

I've got left n middle, mi lad on left in margin, he did r fancy bit bashing this week. 

 

12 minutes ago, finchey said:

My plans have changed, my poor dog had to be rushed to the vets this afternoon, throwing up this morning and we thought he was just feeling sorry for himself but this afternoon he virtually clasped, so they did an ultrasound and he's got fluid internally, so it's more testing and maybe a referral to the veterinarian hospital, we are all devastated so fishing is the last thing on my mind at the moment. 😔😭

Hope he is OK, nothing worse than that, like a proppa child some pets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Highy said:

I've got left n middle, mi lad on left in margin, he did r fancy bit bashing this week

I didn't realise your lad was with you, goodluck too the pair of you. 🙂🤞🎣

11 minutes ago, Highy said:

Hope he is OK, nothing worse than that, like a proppa child some pets. 

He's definitely the baby in the family soft as anything, we are all sat here on pins waiting for some news, hopefully good news. 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, finchey said:

My plans have changed, my poor dog had to be rushed to the vets this afternoon, throwing up this morning and we thought he was just feeling sorry for himself but this afternoon he virtually clasped, so they did an ultrasound and he's got fluid internally, so it's more testing and maybe a referral to the veterinarian hospital, we are all devastated so fishing is the last thing on my mind at the moment. 😔😭

Gutted mucka hope pooch gets better 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, finchey said:

My plans have changed, my poor dog had to be rushed to the vets this afternoon, throwing up this morning and we thought he was just feeling sorry for himself but this afternoon he virtually clasped, so they did an ultrasound and he's got fluid internally, so it's more testing and maybe a referral to the veterinarian hospital, we are all devastated so fishing is the last thing on my mind at the moment. 😔😭

That must be worrying for you all fingers crossed for you..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, finchey said:

My plans have changed, my poor dog had to be rushed to the vets this afternoon, throwing up this morning and we thought he was just feeling sorry for himself but this afternoon he virtually clasped, so they did an ultrasound and he's got fluid internally, so it's more testing and maybe a referral to the veterinarian hospital, we are all devastated so fishing is the last thing on my mind at the moment. 😔😭

A quick update, to cut a long story short my best mate flint is now in  intensive care after having his gallbladder removed and having a biopsy of his diseased liver done. We aren't out of the woods yet not by a long way, but he is in the best place and he going to be there for the next 7 - 10 days.  We've got everything crossed and will have till he is home with us.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, finchey said:

A quick update, to cut a long story short my best mate flint is now in  intensive care after having his gallbladder removed and having a biopsy of his diseased liver done. We aren't out of the woods yet not by a long way, but he is in the best place and he going to be there for the next 7 - 10 days.  We've got everything crossed and will have till he is home with us.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hope the little fellas pulls through and gets on the mend butty 🤞🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/07/2020 at 16:34, finchey said:

A quick update, to cut a long story short my best mate flint is now in  intensive care after having his gallbladder removed and having a biopsy of his diseased liver done. We aren't out of the woods yet not by a long way, but he is in the best place and he going to be there for the next 7 - 10 days.  We've got everything crossed and will have till he is home with us.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hope things are looking better for him mate fingers crossed & all that . My old girl is struggling these days... 13 now , thought she was on the way out last year & was starting to have to think the unthinkable. But bless her she still going & enjoying life . Mans best friend no doubt.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chillfactor said:

Hope things are looking better for him mate fingers crossed & all that . My old girl is struggling these days... 13 now , thought she was on the way out last year & was starting to have to think the unthinkable. But bless her she still going & enjoying life . Mans best friend no doubt.  

 

Cheers mate, he is slowly improving but a long way to go yet, we might be able to visit him tomorrow. 🤞 He's going through all this and the poor lad is only 7,  it's heartbreaking to think of what he is going through.😭😭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, finchey said:

Cheers mate, he is slowly improving but a long way to go yet, we might be able to visit him tomorrow. 🤞 He's going through all this and the poor lad is only 7,  it's heartbreaking to think of what he is going through.😭😭 

Bless him, I am sure they will be looking after him though and hopefully he will be back at home in no time, keeping them crossed for you 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...