2 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

I had a strange one yesterday I was by my rod had a run hanger hit the rod I hit into fresh air didn’t feel nothing whatsoever 

I had this one time on a day ticket water. Badly run hole really. Turns out it's poor fish dragging leads around with the rigs. Mainly cats, but also carp caught with d heads end tackle trailing about. Very 😔 sad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics from this evening fishing low water at Pett level. A flounder and a couple of nice eels in 2hrs. 

One of the most stunning places where I fished this year!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, commonly said:

I had this one time on a day ticket water. Badly run hole really. Turns out it's poor fish dragging leads around with the rigs. Mainly cats, but also carp caught with d heads end tackle trailing about. Very 😔 sad

Yeh, think that what ours was, Trailers... Can't see us having a double take each in about 1minute..

1 minute ago, Highy said:

Yeh, think that what ours was, Trailers... Can't see us having a double take each in about 1minute..

Bad angling and bad management imo.

There should be rig checks and no fixed leads. 

Having been cut off last time out I felt awful that the fish maybe dragging my rig about, but I'm sure its not the lead too. I was using pallatrax hooks so hope the rig will be ejected 🤞🤞🤞

11 hours ago, commonly said:

Bad angling and bad management imo.

There should be rig checks and no fixed leads. 

Having been cut off last time out I felt awful that the fish maybe dragging my rig about, but I'm sure its not the lead too. I was using pallatrax hooks so hope the rig will be ejected 🤞🤞🤞

I’m not sure but got told that there’s foreign anglers been caught putting out night lines for stealing carp so hope the powers that be slam them hard hope the carp are fine 

19 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

I’m not sure but got told that there’s foreign anglers been caught putting out night lines for stealing carp so hope the powers that be slam them hard hope the carp are fine 

I must say this lake is well managed if anything they don’t like outsiders there and really try not to let on what’s swimming in there lol publicity ban social media ban etc there is always someone around once they do get to know that your a serious angler they do help with info etc so I can understand it’s like it is for a reason 

just to let you guys know if I’m slow in replying I apologise my farther in law has just tested positive for COVID so I’ll be helping them out shopping etc so I’ll be a bit slow responding guys

1 hour ago, Carpmaster said:

I must say this lake is well managed if anything they don’t like outsiders there and really try not to let on what’s swimming in there lol publicity ban social media ban etc there is always someone around once they do get to know that your a serious angler they do help with info etc so I can understand it’s like it is for a reason 

just to let you guys know if I’m slow in replying I apologise my farther in law has just tested positive for COVID so I’ll be helping them out shopping etc so I’ll be a bit slow responding guys

Sorry to hear that mate hope he gets through it ok, it certainly seems to be making a comeback at the moment,

stay safe people 

3 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Sorry to hear that mate hope he gets through it ok, it certainly seems to be making a comeback at the moment,

stay safe people 

Getting worse up r end too, Football manager's Dad (not that old about 61) who turns up every week regardless the weather, has tested positive too. 

Lost 2.5 stones in 6 days, was in I.C.U now back on a normal ward. 

Also a fellow Angler (Match) good guy all round. 

As Elmo said, and we should all be doing.... Stay Safe. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...