Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My mate has the same orange bobbins and he has had them for many years ,i believe they have isotope slots in them

Nice to see another Solar Globetrotter on the bank,

Yes isotopes slots in them ,had that pod about 20 years now

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

It's got a rope attached to it mate that goes to a tree on the opposite bank and a tree to the bank on the right,it's an out of bounds area where the fish hold up, just trying to entice them out a bit [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of bounds areas, so frustrating. I used to fish a different lake with one and first sunny day in spring behind the rope you could of practically walked across the water on the fish there. Meanwhile rest of the lake is blanking hard. They know, so it's a pretty unfair disadvantage for anglers I feel.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Mate..... I feel your pain it's the same here but I have seen some good fish come out of this swim under all manner of conditions so it's worth the pain in the long run..... I WILL HAVE ONE OUT [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

Mate..... I feel your pain it's the same here but I have seen some good fish come out of this swim under all manner of conditions so it's worth the pain in the long run..... I WILL HAVE ONE OUT [emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

How'd you get on?

How'd you get on?

I didn't mate, another blank unfortunately but I did meet a very nice chap that has put me on to some useful bits of information and a couple of nice spots that he's had some big ones from (I think he felt sorry for me when I told him I'd had one carp and one tench since June) so hopefully the new year will see a fish or two grace my net

I have a couple of single bleeps and an aborted run that's about it, plenty of entertainment with the seagulls fighting over a cracked off marker float though

So I guess there are fish in the same area that you are fishing .

All  best for the remainder of your session .

:wink:

Yeah they are definitely about I have seen a couple jump and a massive swell come up rite near my spot. Thanks mate, hopefully a better post to be opened later

No joy Spr ? .

I think if Newmarket was active at the moment he would say " hit the bleeps " - I'm pretty sure there was a thread on the pros and cons of doing just that .

You'd need to be sitting on top of your rods though .

:)