Rod Shots

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

What  a stunning day woodpecker was out so to were the buzzards still cold things icing up just glad to be out

DC76E9F1-0442-4FA2-967F-68B68C480CB3.jpeg

F05A3A3D-55AA-40C9-8B2E-85EDC8A4F044.jpeg

Missing the bank me... At work today, every Sunday in March (Double Bubble)... 

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

Looks similar to a local by us the festival park lake highly it’s not I know but very similar 

It's was a local small boating / orienteering lake, now council own it, no 1 leases it so it free, every Sunday few older guys bring there model boats n wiz round for n hour or so... 

Back home now, dinner then work. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, bluelabel said:

Ooooh that gap twixt the islands looks inviting

Got them both about 6ft apart in front of those reeds on the right hand island, give it a month or two and it will all be unfishable, there are so many snags and pad roots out there, it's difficult to find a spot, if I don't get the retrieve quite right it usually ends up snagged on something 😂

41 minutes ago, commonly said:

The left looks inviting elmo.

Is that snaggy too? 

It's all pretty snaggy, you get pads from about a 3 rod lengths right up to the island, actually managed to get snagged on a root on my rod that got a decent drop when I pulled it in last knockings, back home now 😢 

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

It's all pretty snaggy, you get pads from about a 3 rod lengths right up to the island, actually managed to get snagged on a root on my rod that got a decent drop when I pulled it in last knockings, back home now 😢 

Can’t you rake it 🤔🤔

11 hours ago, Highy said:

Arrived at 5am....

Screenshot_20210410_190909.thumb.jpg.1f35b6fa87e09c27a0eb2b262bed59b6.jpg

Screenshot_20210410_190850.thumb.jpg.f17bb7c9c30ffa7238551625ae59eb92.jpg

Screenshot_20210410_190821.thumb.jpg.cc353ce87d23d1dd297393813cc57071.jpg

Yesterday glorious sunshine all day, slight chilly breeze, then about 11pm.last night, slight rain shower, then hailstones, then turned into sleet snow, down to - 2, not a bleep all night, woke up at 5am, everything froze, sun coming through now, not a cloud in sky, nice mist on lake.... Brew time I think.