• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stunning places where I fished this year!

Beautiful morning today

Posted Images

Packed up and home now... FUMING... There's 40 pegs on the lake, 3 anglers on for the night, I'm in peg 4 (double) someone rocks up in peg 6...He does 1st cast, not happy reels in, my alarm goes, its him, he recasts his but I dont see, I'm fishing 8 wraps arrow straight out my peg... I cast out, don't hit clip, reel in, next minute his alarm... I've got him now... I say that's twice ure in my swim... So I cut his line above his leader... What done that for... I said out of 40 pegs on this lake you set up next door and cross my lines... Im fishing to the fish he says (what are in my swim over my bait) seen em fizzing n jumping.... So I pack up... All gear in car I drive past... He's in my swim 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Highy said:

Packed up and home now... FUMING... There's 40 pegs on the lake, 3 anglers on for the night, I'm in peg 4 (double) someone rocks up in peg 6...He does 1st cast, not happy reels in, my alarm goes, its him, he recasts his but I dont see, I'm fishing 8 wraps arrow straight out my peg... I cast out, don't hit clip, reel in, next minute his alarm... I've got him now... I say that's twice ure in my swim... So I cut his line above his leader... What done that for... I said out of 40 pegs on this lake you set up next door and cross my lines... Im fishing to the fish he says (what are in my swim over my bait) seen em fizzing n jumping.... So I pack up... All gear in car I drive past... He's in my swim 😂😂

Mate there are some proper a holes in fishing these days, no respect for anyone, sad old state of the world tbh, don't let it spoil your day pal, 

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Mate there are some proper a holes in fishing these days, no respect for anyone, sad old state of the world tbh, don't let it spoil your day pal, 

Sat at home now watching Monster Carp, got all the series/episode recorded from past couple weeks, Wife n Little en still in bed not a clue I'm home. 

12 hours ago, Highy said:

I would like to say what I think of him but the Mods would give me a warning.
I was fishing a day ticket water same thing 2guys plant themselves nx to me with half the lake free, I turned to them and said il move so you can have a bit more room they just stared at me, thanks they said ...my comment went right over there  heads  🙄

One of the reasons i no longer jump on Barston of all places for a runs water, had it with two grown men and their scabby dogs, i was fishing the bottom far corner casting down to the margins weekday afternoon not busy, two guys come down get the same idea and drop in the few pegs between me and the bottom corner, to cut a loud shouting match short they ended up at the other end of the lake and i was getting a beating at some point, i stayed for my three days as planned with no beating, but i'm not putting up with that so not really been back since. 

Behave yourself BB! Lol! 😉

blooming muppets! The etiquette seems to have gone from angling these days, people are used to fishing stacked side by side, I fished a lake that is about 3acres with 30+ swims, it can be very busy at times! I did a night on there once when it only had 2 other anglers on, then 5 guys turned up, set up opposite me (in a tiny bay) then proceeded to crack out the 24pack of stellas and bongs and got royally wrecked. If that wasn’t bad enough, they decided that they were too stoned and wasted to be “sharp” enough to deal with any runs they may have had, (yes, they all had 3 carp rods out) so they all took ecstasy pills and started buzzing and gurning their nuts off. There were young kiddies fishing nearby, yet they are shouting and raving all over. Finally they decided to calm down with a nice bit of diazepam... I called the bailiff and he came down, they decided to leave them be, and ban them the following morning. The young kiddies and I were relocated to another lake on the complex that’s usually fished by invitation only, by way of an apology, which was a nice touch, but I’ve never seen anything so damn stupid on the banks before or since. 

23 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

Well I hear 100yrd casts are possible with a ‘pin! Lol! Good luck buddy, love the optonics! 👍👍

Not by me...a little under arm lob to the left margin was all the pin got, the Mitchell got a 30 yard lob with a 6 bait stringer... and the best bite of the day was a corned beef sarnie...

Needed a bit of fishing... my heads all over the place at the mo... struggling to keep on an even keel

Edited by bluelabel
18 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Not by me...a little under arm lob to the left margin was all the pin got, the Mitchell got a 30 yard lob with a 6 bait stringer... and the best bite of the day was a corned beef sarnie...

Needed a bit of fishing... my heads all over the place at the mo... struggling to keep on an even keel

Sorry to hear that blue label 

47 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

Sorry to hear that mate, keep your chin up! I need to get the rods out, I’ve not been for months. I lost my job on Friday when my boss received a reference request from a job I went for, so I’m gonna struggle with the mortgage next month! What can you do eh? 

Sorry about the job loss ouch

1 hour ago, ouchthathurt said:

Sorry to hear that mate, keep your chin up! I need to get the rods out, I’ve not been for months. I lost my job on Friday when my boss received a reference request from a job I went for, so I’m gonna struggle with the mortgage next month! What can you do eh? 

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you find something soon 

On 09/05/2021 at 13:46, bluelabel said:

Just being on the bank helps, Blue I needed that last trip my mate also.