Rod Shots

On 09/05/2021 at 13:46, bluelabel said:

Not by me...a little under arm lob to the left margin was all the pin got, the Mitchell got a 30 yard lob with a 6 bait stringer... and the best bite of the day was a corned beef sarnie...

Needed a bit of fishing... my heads all over the place at the mo... struggling to keep on an even keel

Well I hope sitting in the sun contemplating your beautiful cane brought you some peace , Blue .

😃

On 10/05/2021 at 07:33, ouchthathurt said:

Sorry to hear that mate, keep your chin up! I need to get the rods out, I’ve not been for months. I lost my job on Friday when my boss received a reference request from a job I went for, so I’m gonna struggle with the mortgage next month! What can you do eh? 

I would like to think that someone with your skill set will be snapped up very soon , Ouch .

😃

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, B B said:

Well that sounds a cheerful peg 😳

Best of luck Highy 🤞

Yah, its all snaggy, and you have to be on your rods quick, within an hour of our move mate has had 2...1 about 8/9lb, 1 at 10lb 12oz (weighed that)... 

Nothing for me yet, but on the US I've knocked up 4x Ronnie Claw rigs with the Bank Tackle Terminal and Nash Claw Pinpoint hooks... 

On 23/05/2021 at 18:12, commonly said:

Looks snaggy in the margins🤣

Yeah... what’s left of the old storm defences! 

On 23/05/2021 at 21:31, emmcee said:

Any hounds about where you are? 

There’s been a few mate, mostly to crab. A few bass knocking about and the omnipresent dogfish. 

On 23/05/2021 at 20:10, elmoputney said:

Wot no alarms??? How do you know when you get a bite 🤔😳😢🙄😱😉

Oh that’s simple... I never get any! Lol!