Jump to content

Rod Shots


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, B B said:

That’s a lot of bags .... my ex almost had as many as you 😉

Rod Holdall, Sling, net, left bag is bait bag, middle bag is food and cook bag, right bag is Tackle and everything else. That on Barrow with bed n Bivvy and that's me done 😁

Edited by Highy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jh92 said:

The weather has changed this morning, cooler and a lot of wind. 
Conditions feel a lot better today so will stay on tonight as well 😀 
560C8C6D-6619-4D12-AEBB-0A883C1855A0.thumb.jpeg.9bc3077ea466cf11b2626ff314c57989.jpeg

EBFF0FE9-9103-4BCF-BDC0-EA00CA7EA371.thumb.jpeg.cfc908230a2fc2b611bedfd848f403fe.jpeg

 

forgot my pillow ☹️😂

Good luck Pal, Roll up a Jacket for you to put head on? 

Im on a Water for 24hr tomorrow and I booked it on 10th March it gets that busy, for fathers Day, Me my Lad n Dog. 

Sorting the Gear & Bait after the School run. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Highy said:

Good luck Pal, Roll up a Jacket for you to put head on? 

Im on a Water for 24hr tomorrow and I booked it on 10th March it gets that busy, for fathers Day, Me my Lad n Dog. 

Sorting the Gear & Bait after the School run. 

Exactly what I done mate I put my spare clothes rolled up into a hoody and used that mate, but still tempted to whip to Tesco’s over the road and buy a cheap pillow 😆😂

 

hope it goes well for you mate 👍I think me and the old man will be doing a bit Sunday if the weathers good 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Exactly what I done mate I put my spare clothes rolled up into a hoody and used that mate, but still tempted to whip to Tesco’s over the road and buy a cheap pillow 😆😂

 

hope it goes well for you mate 👍I think me and the old man will be doing a bit Sunday if the weathers good 👍

Get a half decent pillow mate you won't regret it 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Get a half decent pillow mate you won't regret it 👍

I’ve been meaning to buy a proper one with a strap for a while now, I’ll get one ordered up I think.

Gonna do a food and milk run (can’t stand that uht milk rubbish lol) this afternoon over to Tesco’s so will get a pillow from there for now 👍

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jh92 said:

I’ve been meaning to buy a proper one with a strap for a while now, I’ll get one ordered up I think.

Gonna do a food and milk run (can’t stand that uht milk rubbish lol) this afternoon over to Tesco’s so will get a pillow from there for now 👍

 

I don't mean a fishing pillow just a nice heavy feather type one that's thick and good quality, makes a bedchair feel like home 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...