Rod Shots

4 minutes ago, B B said:

That’s a lot of bags .... my ex almost had as many as you 😉

Rod Holdall, Sling, net, left bag is bait bag, middle bag is food and cook bag, right bag is Tackle and everything else. That on Barrow with bed n Bivvy and that's me done 😁

Edited by Highy

4 minutes ago, jh92 said:

The weather has changed this morning, cooler and a lot of wind. 
Conditions feel a lot better today so will stay on tonight as well 😀 
560C8C6D-6619-4D12-AEBB-0A883C1855A0.thumb.jpeg.9bc3077ea466cf11b2626ff314c57989.jpeg

EBFF0FE9-9103-4BCF-BDC0-EA00CA7EA371.thumb.jpeg.cfc908230a2fc2b611bedfd848f403fe.jpeg

forgot my pillow ☹️😂

Good luck Pal, Roll up a Jacket for you to put head on? 

Im on a Water for 24hr tomorrow and I booked it on 10th March it gets that busy, for fathers Day, Me my Lad n Dog. 

Sorting the Gear & Bait after the School run. 

6 minutes ago, Highy said:

Good luck Pal, Roll up a Jacket for you to put head on? 

Im on a Water for 24hr tomorrow and I booked it on 10th March it gets that busy, for fathers Day, Me my Lad n Dog. 

Sorting the Gear & Bait after the School run. 

Exactly what I done mate I put my spare clothes rolled up into a hoody and used that mate, but still tempted to whip to Tesco’s over the road and buy a cheap pillow 😆😂

hope it goes well for you mate 👍I think me and the old man will be doing a bit Sunday if the weathers good 👍

51 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Exactly what I done mate I put my spare clothes rolled up into a hoody and used that mate, but still tempted to whip to Tesco’s over the road and buy a cheap pillow 😆😂

hope it goes well for you mate 👍I think me and the old man will be doing a bit Sunday if the weathers good 👍

Get a half decent pillow mate you won't regret it 👍

56 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Get a half decent pillow mate you won't regret it 👍

I’ve been meaning to buy a proper one with a strap for a while now, I’ll get one ordered up I think.

Gonna do a food and milk run (can’t stand that uht milk rubbish lol) this afternoon over to Tesco’s so will get a pillow from there for now 👍

23 minutes ago, jh92 said:

I’ve been meaning to buy a proper one with a strap for a while now, I’ll get one ordered up I think.

Gonna do a food and milk run (can’t stand that uht milk rubbish lol) this afternoon over to Tesco’s so will get a pillow from there for now 👍

I don't mean a fishing pillow just a nice heavy feather type one that's thick and good quality, makes a bedchair feel like home 😂