Rod Shots

5 minutes ago, finchey said:

Back on my favourite old club water today. Started at 7:30 hopefully I'll get a good 12 hrs session in today. Plenty of activity from the carp jumping and rolling all over the place.20210813_084021.thumb.jpg.1a4fe4bda749e385fecf8656fa2f54f1.jpg

Good luck Keith, a mate is the start of the new pegs on road side, he's had 3 so far... Then we're both on for the night tomorrow. 

Well, I'm up and raring, not that I can go yet 😭😭... Little en has slept over at his cousins house while they were on PlayStation last night, so need to pick him up on the way to the lake.... Wife needs the car this morning at 9am to go and have her Make up & Nails done, she's off out on night out  tonight with her "Girlfriends" to "Bong Bingo"... So I'm expecting the car back about lunch, load it, pick little en up on way, then that's me for 24hrs 😁😁🎣🎣

Edited by Highy

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Well, I'm up and raring, not that I can go yet 😭😭... Little en has slept over at his cousins house while they were on PlayStation last night, so need to pick him up on the way to the lake.... Wife needs the car this morning at 9am to go and have her Make up & Nails done, she's off out on night out  tonight with her "Girlfriends" to "Bong Bingo"... So I'm expecting the car back about lunch, load it, pick little en up on way, then that's me for 24hrs 😁😁🎣🎣

Bong bingo that sounds like something I would have done in the 90's 😎😋😁

47 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Bong bingo that sounds like something I would have done in the 90's 😎😋😁

Give it a Google, she's off to Liverpool for it... Some mad prizes but looks a good night.... Did I mention there's........ 22 of em going 🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, finchey said:

Day session today local club water. Plenty of activity this morning early doors, I got straight on the fish no joy, gone quiet now. Nice day to be out fishing 20210903_072340.thumb.jpg.4483d7ba755f787c1b4bfb741e126eb0.jpganyway.😁🎣

Many on Keith? , Mate was on peg 27 Saturday night, had 16 fish upto 16lb 11oz.

I'm on it on 11th for 24hr then a Charity Carp Match on there on 25th.

Edited by Highy

5 hours ago, finchey said:

To be honest elmo there showing everywhere at the moment, so going to stay put keep my eyes open, which might get difficult as sum point because I was working last night. 🤣😂🤣

Owt doing? 

• 2 weeks later...