Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

42 minutes ago, ianfrog said:

Hi Mate

Yes we are going to the estate will be our first time this season! 

Hopefully noone down there as was empty yesterday when I was sneaking a bit of bait in. 

Cheers 

Ian 

I popped up yesterday morning in the rain, empty. Very much doubt you'll see anyone through the week. 

I hope you are right Vik 

Mind you not perfect start as barrow has a lot less charge than I thought and the 2 rear wheels are a bit soft! Haven't been needing to use it where I have been fishing this summer. 

Must have just missed you yesterday I was here about 10a.m.

Cheers 

Ian 

I stopped in before work. Was in and out by 8am. Baited up my little spot for winter. Been baiting it fairly lightly for the amount of fish (3/4kg of pellets and 1/2kg boilies, whatever is left over from the weekend) every week. Close to where they hold up in winter so should keep them visiting it as it's not far for them to move to. I've already caught fish from it so I know they'll use it, just trying not to fish it so they get confident on it.