Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I'm extremely tempted to head to this festival, it's a liquid drum and bass festival for those that don't know.

I'm thinking that if I go next year, I may do a bit of a tour ending with the festival.

So far I'm thinking a stop in Belgium and then Holland heading to Amsterdam.

There won't be formal bookings or costings before as all will depend on numbers and where we choose to fish.

If anyone is up for it, let me know and I'll start to put together costings.

I'm quite happy attending the festival by myself, so for those who aren't keen on the music, you're welcome on the road trip on the lead up to the festival and head home beforehand.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by androoooo

BTW I should probably add, I won't be booking anything as a group, more providing an itinerary and suggested areas. Anyone attending will have to book their own ferries, travel and fishing permits in the relevant country.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

it's a liquid drum and bass festival for those that don't know.

Sorry Andy, still don't know what that means, DnB is not my thing, but the liquid bit has really got me confused - drink? underwater? In the middle of a lake? Drums contain water? Bass played underwater? Performers are constantly squirted with hose pipes?

Me baffled :confused:

Sorry Andy, still don't know what that means, DnB is not my thing, but the liquid bit has really got me confused - drink? underwater? In the middle of a lake? Drums contain water? Bass played underwater? Performers are constantly squirted with hose pipes?

Me baffled :confused:

It's a sub genre of DnB.

As I mentioned if anyone wants to come for the road trip element with fishing along the way they're welcome. I'll have to do some research before going and get a plan together.

I'll quite happily do the festival part by myself or maybe have friends meet in Amsterdam and go from there.