Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Gazlaaar

A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat

6 minutes ago, B.C. said:

Sorry to hear your predicament mate...…. Finding a place I feel comfortable fishing, I find a real ball ache, and thought I'd ticked that box...… I do have the little local lake, which tbf is a little gem of a lake, but wanted to fish somewhere a bit bigger in size for a change ……

Definitely mate, if I can get in quick for a night ticket, Boreham is on the list...… I only have day access atm, with Braxted in mind.....  The night permits get snapped up pretty quickly and there are probably long term members that get preference ( which you would expect, even though it's meant to be first come first served). I'll put the application in , the minute they go on sale and hope for the best...….

Oh trust me mate.....long term members don’t get first dibs....it’s first come first served, so get in quick .you should have seen it kick off last renewal time for exactly that reason....they wasn’t quick enough and they lost out.....I felt for them.....but I was also highly amused spectating/lurking  on the forum watching the fireworks 

2 minutes ago, B.C. said:

Sorry to hear your predicament mate...…. Finding a place I feel comfortable fishing, I find a real ball ache, and thought I'd ticked that box...… I do have the little local lake, which tbf is a little gem of a lake, but wanted to fish somewhere a bit bigger in size for a change ……

6 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Sounds like you are as confused as me as what to do next year mate, the lake I have been fishing is now under new management and have changed some of the rules the fee is also going up next year, the bailiff has chucked it in after doing the last 15 years, to be honest I don't think that the quality of the fish and the overall environment is going to be worth the extra cost, the only thing that it has going for it are the toilets and showers, I'm looking at joining a club that gives me access to the local canal and also at some of the day ticket water's around this way.....

I can't find anywhere comfortable in Suffolk. I refuse to pay £120 odd for a club ticket which I can only fish a maximum of 2 nights and has only 3 30's in the 3 lakes they run where the total acreage is 30 acres max.

Even Suffolk Water Park which has a number of 30's is going to cost me £20 a night, the cost  for 3 weekends is the whole season on Nazeing.

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Suffolk Water Park

Not sure if you are allowed to move swims either...……. From what I've heard.....

I suppose you've got West Stow, or else head out Cambs way...…….. 

Or Alton, for a good nights kip 🙂

5 hours ago, B.C. said:

Not sure if you are allowed to move swims either...……. From what I've heard.....

I suppose you've got West Stow, or else head out Cambs way...…….. 

Or Alton, for a good nights kip 🙂

No carp in Alton😖😉

honestly😅

West Stow lost a lot of fish a few years ago, so has had a lot of new stock, it is now NS fisheries, and they also have Nunnery near Thetford.

The lake I fished in Cambridgeshire is the same distance as Nazeing.

Night fishing in coventry is real thin on  the ground. Even KWPs night ticket is around 500 a year

Currently chuking it down lucky I have my tescos trashey novel to read looks like the rain is here for the day.

Had one of them crazy days where everything just went right yesterday. Only on the runs water I use, but between me and my mate we caught 28 carp ranging from 3lb to 22lb. And the 3 biggest in the lake amongst that. What was even more bizarre is that it was dead for about 4 hours. Not a beep.  Then it just went mental. Double takes, takes on the drop. Even a 1lb roach taking double 12mm boilie. Work that out. Didn't lose a single fish, all fought like I've never known, and it didn't rain. ''Twas a good day lol.  Anyways, a great day, arms ached, slept well.

4 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

Had one of them crazy days where everything just went right yesterday. Only on the runs water I use, but between me and my mate we caught 28 carp ranging from 3lb to 22lb. And the 3 biggest in the lake amongst that. What was even more bizarre is that it was dead for about 4 hours. Not a beep.  Then it just went mental. Double takes, takes on the drop. Even a 1lb roach taking double 12mm boilie. Work that out. Didn't lose a single fish, all fought like I've never known, and it didn't rain. ''Twas a good day lol.  Anyways, a great day, arms ached, slept well.

Sounds like you had a rite good day mate! Congrats on the theee biggest 😁

There's me, all set for the winter ahead as regards to bait and plan until I bought a kilo of live system and thought wow. I really like these boilies, perfect for winter fishing, a true birdfood/milk high energy, soft bait. The matching pellets look very good and the Roasted Nut Extract is a belter.

I plan to spend all winter where I've been fishing of late, I've not fished for 3 weeks due to getting the house done and dusted, but now I've got some time to get back to it :)