Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
spr1985

The BLANK Ender

So.... I decided that I was going to have a cheeky couple of hours backside before picking my son up this evening, best decision I have made re. Fishing for ages! Bait in the margins less than ten mins and I get a one toner [emoji16] I am now sat banks side with the biggest cheesiest grin going! Just had this little beaut at 13lb 79d375b990b1aa254155078fdaf4e77b.jpg on the nose. So not only have I broken my blank but I've also had my first fish on the Nash h-gun sawn off that the other half got me for my birthday happy happy scott [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um yes :oops:

How's things with you NM ? .

I read there's lots of trouble at your new ground allegedly .

:wink:

Blown out of all proportion by all accounts mate but the new stewards are only trained to deal with Athletic and Guns & Roses fans so there was always going to be teething problems .

Should be sorted by the time you lot put in an appearance .

Not :) :) :)