Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
levigsp

RIP Kevin Goldberg (NoKnot)

So, I don't know how many of you remember Kev[ Noknot] but He is no longer with us.

He passed away during the night of the 26th August in hospital after an illness.

He had rallied round after his stroke and at one point I thought he would get back to normal, no such luck for him.

I know a lot of people didn't like him or his ways, but Kev was like that, but I trusted him and he took one or two of my secrets to the grave with him.

RIP Kev

Yeah that's right mate.

His name was no knot on another forum.

I remember speaking to him a little while after he stopped posting on here and he was telling me about being named poster of the year on the other one.

Made me chuckle.

He was also telling me about fishing Darenth big lake back in the day when it was one of the jewels.

A good man.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was a fairly short illness because when he stopped posting on the black forum I emailed his daughter and she said he seemed fine. The last couple of years were good for him, his mobility improved and his old regiment voted to have him carry their standard in a parade and he was extremely proud of that, the black carp-forum had voted him member of the year which meant a lot to him and he got a girlfriend. Since his wife in Hong Kong had left him as soon as he was crippled by the stroke and in a wheelchair this was nice.

RIP Kev

79b21dd2de37ea8f359c847f8eeae738.jpg

Yeah that's right mate.

His name was no knot on another forum.

I remember speaking to him a little while after he stopped posting on here and he was telling me about being named poster of the year on the other one.

Made me chuckle.

He was also telling me about fishing Darenth big lake back in the day when it was one of the jewels.

A good man.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by muftyboy

That may well be,mate. But you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. If you didn't like him,fine. You could of kept that to yourself tho,mate.

I can agree with what you are saying Steve but at the same time there is nothing wrong with honesty.

Sometimes people just don't get on , that's life.

I can agree with what you are saying Steve but at the same time there is nothing wrong with honesty.

Sometimes people just don't get on , that's life.

Exactly mate.

I've not spoke ill of him at all steveo. I wouldn't wish what he went through on anyone. There are loads of people who can't stand me, I wouldn't want them changing their tune just because I died!