Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chillfactor

Carp.com social 2017 RH fisheries The Avenue.

42 posts in this topic

List so far

Me

Beanz

Carpmachine

Cyborx

Yonny

Hutch

Greekskii

Kev Taylor

Nick

Gagnaccarp

Liam

Androooo

Can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone else fancies fishing this now historic lake just stick your name down. :wink:

Obviously time it with any planned stocking next year !

beanz, dougmoon, muftyboy and 3 others like this

And me, you do the curry and i will bring the beer,any new record holder will receive a plastic badge that he will be expected to pass on too the next guy who breaks it later that day.

Drinking whist fishing ? Ffs you'll be sleeping next :)

dougmoon likes this

Can I bring a mate he's never fished before and he's got about £5000 to spend on a set up he's watched a few youtube clips so he knows what to do .

P.s  he needs me to tie his main line to his rig according to him thats the hardest part this knot tying thing , he says he'll be fine with everything else.

cyborx and beanz like this

Drinking whist fishing ? Ffs you'll be sleeping next :)

Thats a poor definition of fishing, rather catch those plastic yellow ducks at the fair, at least you won a real goldfish, its enough to drive you to drink, not that i need much driving.

Thats a poor definition of fishing, rather catch those plastic yellow ducks at the fair, at least you won a real goldfish, its enough to drive you to drink, not that i need much driving.

i will be your designated steve :lol:

List so far

Me

Beanz

Carpmachine

Cyborx

Yonny

Hutch

Greekskii

Kev Taylor

Nick

Gagnaccarp

Liam

Androooo

Can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone else fancies fishing this now historic lake just stick your name down. :wink:

Obviously time it with any planned stocking next year !

I'm so up for this!!! I'm so keen and cant wait, to pass the time I'm now stripping the inner out all my old leadcore and stitching it into the bottom of my weigh sling.

cyborx likes this

I'm so up for this!!! I'm so keen and cant wait, to pass the time I'm now stripping the inner out all my old leadcore and stitching it into the bottom of my weigh sling.

will probably work out cheaper to buy a roll of roofing lead mate .... a 25lb roll should cover it .
beanz likes this

will probably work out cheaper to buy a roll of roofing lead mate .... a 25lb roll should cover it .

just hope it hasn't dropped down in weight past 60............85lb British record on the cards!!!

Just got off the phone and it'll be stocked with 4 80lbers the week before we go. I'm so excited to catch a large lump of fat... rather catch a skimmer bream

Will we have the lake to ourselves with this number of people going?

It's alright, there plenty of pegs, going by the over-head photo in the paper

I actually like the look of one of the RH waters, out of my price range though.

Edited by Carpbell_ll

I hope someone is inviting Mat Hayes along to make the tea .

That's the one i was looking at, i figured what with the known anglers that visit and no price being advertised, it's going to be a 'If you need to ask you can't afford it',  nice lake either way.

I wish i had seen this earlier , i would have loved to have my name down ,but such is life, hey a brace of 80s to add to my list of amazing fish captures,