Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gerald butler

19 posts in this topic

Just like to say hello to all members of the forum and introduce myself.

Just getting back into carp fishing after a long break concentrating on salmon /trout fishing. Things have moved on considerably since my dedicated carp sessions and needless to say it has cost me a a lot of money to get up to date with the necessary gear and knowledge to seriously get started again. I look forward to sharing views and experiences with the forum members as I pursue my new love affair with carp fishing. best regards Gerald.

Evening Gerald, everyone will make you feel welcome here don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Tight lines

Gerald Butler...... Gerrard Butler......

TBF id had a few Guinness by then !!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome to all those who have replied to my introductory post.

Having a hard time on my local water at the moment so have resorted to visiting a local commercial fishery with my fishing buddies for a much needed confidence booster, had some nice fish up to 14.5 lb and great company.

Interested to know how others are doing on their chosen waters as I expected sport to pick up with drop in water temperature but so far this has not happened on my local waters. regards Gerald

If it makes you feel any better mate I've been blanking on my waters since I took up membership in June, made all the more bitter by turning up one night in the week to find out a guy I'd met a couple of weeks previous was fishing the swim I'd been putting the most time into and had had a 29.12 and a 26.7 out on a double take, but fair play to him and I'll keep cracking on with it..... bound to have one eventually. So you're not on your own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk