Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
texdapis

Tornadoes A.C ?

This is all i have been able to find..

Packington Somers, Meriden, Warks, Molands Mere, Wed. 19. Mick Bull (Dynamite Baits/Guru/Shimano) 69-5-0, complete mixture of species, pellet feeder, peg 2. John Burchell (Sensas Packington) 61-8-0; Dean Young (Tornadoes Angling Club) 51-0-0. Sat. 25, Gearys Level. Matt Derry (Kamasan Starlets) 70-2-0, carp, Method and pellet, peg 31. Pete Brown (Maypole Angling Club) 52-9-0; Phil Hull (Lanes Baits) 49-11-0. Sun. 28, Molands Mere. Dean Young (Tornadoes Angling Club) 53-4-0, complete mixture of species, Method and pellet, peg 29. Ms Suzi Smith (Kobra Feeders) 42-3-0; Bob James (Packington) 38-12-0.
Read more at http://www.anglersmail.co.uk/match-results/west-midlands/west-midlands-angler%e2%80%99s-mail-matches-for-july-1011-2010-3161#Q3y215WI9hZ8KyOY.99

As far as i have been able to discover they are based in Coleshill. Want to fish a stretch of river I havnt fished for 20 years. I might just fish it and see who turns up to throw me off ?  

the blythe eh!! good chub and barbel down by the bridge at maxstoke lane, i believe the Ac was part of the coleshill social club remit at one time. good place to start :lol:

Heading towards Birmingham Airport/NEC along Coleshill High Street turn left into Maxstoke Laneand follow it until you meet a sharp right bend. On the left is Cuttle Cottage, they issue day tickets for the River Blythe (£5 I think ). They should be able to give you info on Tornadoes AC. Alternatively register with Coleshill Town Angling Club on Facebook as I am sure they are in some way linked to them. Seen huge shoals of chub of a very good size from the old pack horse bridge on Maxstoke Lane. Hope this post helps you.

thanx Mark. was looking to fish the meadow below the pack horse bridge. It got put on the back burner. i shall certainly enquire at the cottage and investigate the coleshill page.  As you say some nice fish in that stretch.