Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
snowmanstevo

Lunacy

With you on the new moon .... I've been quietly studying catch times & moon phases with a few mates I fish with & it's turning me into a believer slowly , especially if other conditions are good too . Certainly not full proof but can guide you to when you need your rods in & fishing rather than wandering around trying to locate or resting your swim etc . I need to do more personal research but lack of fishing is making it a slow process & like most just get out when possible & more often than not this doesn't mean ideal conditions.

Apparently the last time the moon was this close to earth Moses was parting a sea,so he could find underwater features,obviously

Thats a far better trick than using a GPS loaded cheaty boat  :lol:  :lol:

I haven't managed to convert the lunar cycles into anything meaningful when it comes to fishing, not that i have the time to work my sessions around the moon I go when I can go and thats that.

But from experiences when diving in various places around the world the moon can present different things on different dive sites, weather that is something unusual turning up that you wouldn't see normally or strong currents whip up etc... in fact the last spot i was at there is one very good site you can't dive on 3 days either side of a new moon due to the conditions it creates being a touch rough. 

Forgive me if i am wrong, but Tuesday night looks perfect, everything comes together,

I would be interested to know from the lads that do look at the moon phases weather they have seen a correlation between certain moon phases and seriously carpy weather either coming or arriving just before, as i am sure this plays a part in it

Wouldn't call it low pressure until Thursday afternoon through to Friday when it drops into the 900's.... still at 1025 at the moment. So all is not lost mufty mate if you can get out at the end of the week :wink:

Yeah it changed from when I originally looked at it.

And just by luck I can go Thursday after work.

Also doing night shifts next Monday and Tuesday so gonna grab a few hours both days and the weather looks bang on for that at the moment too.