Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
muftyboy

Blank ended

Just grabbing a few hours between getting the car serviced and work.

Been here an hour and had 2 carp to 14lb to end my blank on this lake lasting from early September.

12 mil wafters with a scattering of chickpeas doing the damage.

Congrats! It's no small task being patient and staying sane that long right? Do you feel like something changed, better understanding of the water?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Probably a combination of the weather and me going back to a tactic I've done well with before in winter.

The lake was limed a a little while ago so let's hope the water quality has improved and the fish are more up for a feed now.

Well done fella!

The weather this past couple of days has looked bang on. I knew someone would be smashing it!

Unfortunately the temps plummet tomorrow, typical as I'm on the bank this weekend.

What area mate?.

The forecast for the Midlands and Northern England looks shocking for the next few days.

Your a braver man than me.

top banana mate. It's looked ideal recently. I have a session planned for Friday just for the day however 50mph winds don't sound nice to me, especially as they'll make casting to the banker spots near impossible!! maybe a re-think on that session.

Lost one about 20 mins before I left.

Only went today because the service on the car was quick and my mate sent me a pic of a carp he caught this morning from darenth lakes and it gave me a bit of inspiration.

Right time right place I think.

the carp were feeding quite hard, loads of liners from the off and the hook holds were way back in the mouths.

Probably won't be able to fish for a while now though because of snowageddon

Probably won't be able to fish for a while now though because of snowageddon [emoji6]

This is a poor excuse [emoji6]

I shall be out Friday no matter what the weather may bring.....unless the lake is frozen obviously.

Nice to see some captures though mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a poor excuse [emoji6]

I shall be out Friday no matter what the weather may bring.....unless the lake is frozen obviously.

Nice to see some captures though mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck mate.

Well done Geezer.

The only fish I've seen in the last four months came in a batter overcoat and was lying next to a pile of chips!

Looking forward to getting out and giving my new rods a bash but can't see me going for at least a month or so what with the weather forecast and other plans.