Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DEANO30

Pie Eating Goalkeeper

6 posts in this topic

I see suttons back up goal keeper enjoyed a pie after losing 2-0 to arsenal i suppose its one way to get over the defeat.

What i dn't agree with is the odds for him eating a pie at any time during the game was 8-1 and now he is bein investigated for gambling.

Hi global ceo's of the worlds biggest betting shops here is a free tip for you from a dumb person by your standards.

Dnt sit there taking peoples money when you make up stupid bets that you think will never happen and you wont get stung.

As for the investigation its total (Bensored) the guy just ate a pie he didn't exchange any money or walk into the betting shop so how about you go take your investigation and stick it up the betting shops (Aensored) as they are the ones to blame.

jh92 and woodvaleredfinfan like this

12 minutes ago, admin said:

He's now resigned ... to the fact he'll be eating pies alone from now on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39045017 

I just think its total .... 

He ate a pie big deal ... if the betting shops wanna make stupid bets up and have a dig at him as hes abit on the porky side at the same time well thats there fault ... i think he new exzacly what he was doing and good job.

Sutton had made their 3 substitutions, so there was nil chance of him coming on the pitch. I must admit though, he was seen munching a pie, no mention of who gave it to him, or shoved it in his hand, was that to give someone a bit of winnings at the bookies...

Mind you, I don't think he will quite make history like William 'Fatty' Foulkes, who the song "who ate all the pies" was made up for

1 hour ago, cyborx said:

this very thing is the reason that i have stopped using my 'local' shop, on numerous occasions i have been in to buy stuff and have needed to ask some specific questions about application or sum such.

now its ok to be polite and wait for joe bloggs to end his convo with the desk jockey but he never does cos he is there for the day, said jockey would rather chat to his buddy than give advice to a transient customer who was actually paying something toward his wages.

on more than one occasion i have been made to feel like the great unwashed by staff ignoring me to regular tea suppers talking over me so i reccon that if i make them feel uncomfortable then i will just not go there :wink:

plus, I HATE IGNORANT idiots!!!!

HAHAHA!! the censor has got better :lol:  it swapped t w a t s for idiots :wink:

6 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Sutton had made their 3 substitutions, so there was nil chance of him coming on the pitch. I must admit though, he was seen munching a pie, no mention of who gave it to him, or shoved it in his hand, was that to give someone a bit of winnings at the bookies...

Mind you, I don't think he will quite make history like William 'Fatty' Foulkes, who the song "who ate all the pies" was made up for

He went over to the pie stand and got the pie himself ... i hope someone did collect a few winnings even thoe the max you could put on was capped at £5 so its not even like thousands was put on to someone could clean up.