Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

lol was it too loud or something haha I just don't get it lol I am Greg from northern Ireland and love carping and have only been at it about 18 months, will be good to get some good tips and chat here.so feel free if u have any questions .

Welcome beasty,

4 hours ago, beasty2828 said:

so feel free if u have any questions .

That's supposed to be our line :shock:, but feel free to share your experiences, problems and success :) you might not always get sensible answers or replies, but that's just part of the fun of being on these fine forums, patience will get you a proper answer.

Searching for "Best bargain rod" :lol: at least you didn't click ............ rod, it's rubbish :lol:

Edited by ianain
Smiles and piles

54 minutes ago, Big Common said:

Hi Beasty, welcome aboard........ What's the carp scene like where you are bud?

thanks bud, its good over here but not as big as it is on the mainland, I go to a venue called ivy lodge carp fishery and it has some lovely fish in it, not massive numbers but still lovely fish that will grow. its a beautiful place to fish and is really well kept and great customer relations and service. whereabouts are u and whats it like there.