Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
rosstheangler

Anyone fishing?

Well it's 40mph gusts and blooming freezing but I'm set up lol my 1st overnighter o and it's a new water to me after 3 laps only saw 1 fish crash so hope I'm in the right spot :)

Hope your efforts are rewarded mate,take care with the weather though :)

Hi I'm new to this has anyone fished lake pochard in South Cerney would like to know what bait to use on there

Welcome mate :) Never fished the lake in question; but sweet corn works everywhere :wink:

d1254c236399c93f422f13c29ac22fa1.jpg

Who hooked this thing on my rig just to the first fish in my new unhooking mat cradle sling thing was a slimer not funny lol

You haven't blanked on this trip TICK

Your rigs are working TICK

Two excellent reasons to be glad to land any fish, in my opinion :wink:

I'm out trying my luck today. Luck being the key word! Waters are so busy at weekends, none of the swims I would have picked were free so I'm tucked up in a corner that looks fishy but that hasn't been very productive in the past. Saying that, had a liner or a bite just as the bailiff turned up so they're out there in front of me somewhere! Fingers crossed for every one out on a bank this weekend! Tight lines.

I'm out trying my luck today. Luck being the key word! Waters are so busy at weekends, none of the swims I would have picked were free so I'm tucked up in a corner that looks fishy but that hasn't been very productive in the past. Saying that, had a liner or a bite just as the bailiff turned up so they're out there in front of me somewhere! Fingers crossed for every one out on a bank this weekend! Tight lines.

Good luck Dan . Fishing the same gaff as before ?

Indeed I am. Just brought rods back in, one that had a bite was tangled good and proper. The hook had dropped right through the eye of the swivel of the lead lol! Chances of that? Just moved rod #2 to a fish that crashed out in amongst over hanging trees on a margin. Fingers crossed now.

No mate you had a bite and the rig failed to reset itself . Imo of course .

I lost count the amount of times single bleeps resulted in tangles .

Sometimes the longer you leave it hoping it'll develop into a proper run the longer you just aint fishing .

As you know , i now never fish lead clips and i hit everything !

Just in case :)

I'm going to swap it for a running rig right now. Certainly got nothing to lose! :) that rod did me a bite really early on this morning, so I'm fairly confident there are fish about. They're just not loving the corn at the minute, or as you say, I'm getting done!