• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I survived , both me and my gear got a total testing last night , it decided to chuck it down for most of the night , the swans and the geese decided to have a fight for rest of the night right i

just about to pop out for a couple of hours with my son,  just a short one to see how he copes with the pressure of carp angling live (he has been practicing on a fishing game on his tablet) oh a

Posted Images

Hats off to you bud being out there with no front "propa carpy". What sleep system you using & will you be fishing through tomorrow ?

Fishing friday til Saturday 5pm.

I have the tf gear power brolly, advanta bedchair, Wychwood morpheous extreme 4 sleeping bag with a standard bedchair cover

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

So Friday its dark at 4pm, finish work at 6pm, then drive down to Essex and the Lee Valley.

Walk round and set up in the dark, for a two night trip.

Let's hope I can find them this week!

My phone was frozen to my bucket!

Savage lol.

A few years ago I was fishing in January, it was absolutely freezing. I checked the thermometer on the syndi hut, it read -8! I went to warm myself up with a cuppa but my water bottle had frozen solid!

Yet still I'm looking forward to my winter sessions...... Nuts.

So Friday its dark at 4pm, finish work at 6pm, then drive down to Essex and the Lee Valley.

Walk round and set up in the dark, for a two night trip.

I've been there many times fella! It can make for a difficult start to the session. The way I justify it is that you're much more likely to see something this time of year during the dark, so even if you're not on fish for the Friday you're giving yourself the best chance of seeing them ready for the Saturday day/night.

Good luck fella.