Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Fishinnel

Where are you now?

Sat drinking coffee, thinking I can have a 3 night fishing at the weekend. Just got to get some more gas for the stove, I always get a new one as soon as I finish a canister, so I always have a spare.

Just checked the fermenting brew in the pot. Volunteered to help my elderly neighbour sort her garden out for a few hours this afternoon. Then over the lake to carry on removing some nasty snags. So pretty much a days worth of unpaid work.......... If there is a God, then I hope he's adding up the points and will put them towards me catching the biggun this season. (There's no such thing as a selfless act)  :D

Just got home after a quick night. One tench and then the weather decided to play an April fools on me. Forecast overcast all night and a stiff SW but actually it was clear with not a breath of wind. 

I also for some reason decided I couldn't find my spots whilst recasting whilst dark and gave up on a half decent drop! Still couldn't get it right in the light either!! Packed up and will return next week! Got a few too many asking me questions about if I'm catching, seem to be anglers too! So I'm concerned I won't have the lake to myself anymore even if I did tell them everything possible to put them off!