Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
smufter

Bargain Bait.........

Hey smufter , can I ask what it would cost you to buy 5kg of the milky boilies, and a pot of milky pop ups ? Mine was around 40 Euro's.....was wondering if it's worth the bother of applying for a field tester or not . Cheers Dave 😋

Edited by cloud9

4 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Hey smufter , can I ask what it would cost you to buy 5kg of the milky boilies, and a pot of milky pop ups ? Mine was around 40 Euro's.....was wondering if it's worth the bother of applying for a field tester or not . Cheers Dave 😋

It's 35 euro mate.

But I do get a discount code emailed to me every now and then for upto 33% off.

6 hours ago, muftyboy said:

It's 35 euro mate.

But I do get a discount code emailed to me every now and then for upto 33% off.

As Mufty states above, it comes out at 35.50 euro's for your requirements. But you will only get "special offer" emails if you are a field tester.  Some of the deals they offer are bonkers!

Rob

29 minutes ago, cloud9 said:

Thanks guys, I'll try and sign up .

It's easy. But just "embellish" your history a little bit lol!!

Tell 'em you go a few more times than you actually do (they won't want a field tester who only goes maybe twice every six months!) and maybe add a few pounds to your pb.

:D

1 hour ago, greekskii said:

they clearly take anyone as a fieldtester to boost sales. you're not an actual field tester if you're using boilies available to the public are you? you're not testing nothing.

You do get access to new baits to try out before general release. Milky amino's were available to me quite some time ago and I have just been advised of a new one that you won't see on their website for yet a while. My lips are sealed :wink:

I just thought it was a similar set up to cherry carp (formerly solar) where they'll accept anyone and everyone as a 'field tester' and let them use 'not publicly available' products. But they accepted anyone as a fieldtester, no matter background, experience, how much they fish, pbs, etc. So it basically is available to the public because of the 1000 'field testers' on the books. 

If it's not then fair enough...just seems that way as I know of at least 50 from forums alone...

On 14/08/2017 at 10:27, greekskii said:

I just thought it was a similar set up to cherry carp (formerly solar) where they'll accept anyone and everyone as a 'field tester' and let them use 'not publicly available' products. But they accepted anyone as a fieldtester, no matter background, experience, how much they fish, pbs, etc. So it basically is available to the public because of the 1000 'field testers' on the books. 

If it's not then fair enough...just seems that way as I know of at least 50 from forums alone...

Don't get me started!!

I've never bothered to count mine, but it's a smaller pot compared to stickys pots, I did sign up as a fieldtester and you get a better price and access to new baits as they are developed ...