Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All the lads involved have PMs and my contact number, and feel free to give the old man a ring, give till afternoon to recover from nightshifts or anytime weekends if you require further details, please remember not to go near the Big House, security with dogs can be touchy, drinks and at least a kebab and chips provided, its yours to enjoy, many thanks to our pal Ianfrog who helped make this possible, i owe him and his good lady a good bottle of wine or two. Tight lines for all CM. Steve.

18 hours ago, carpmachine said:

All the lads involved have PMs and my contact number, and feel free to give the old man a ring, give till afternoon to recover from nightshifts or anytime weekends if you require further details, please remember not to go near the Big House, security with dogs can be touchy, drinks and at least a kebab and chips provided, its yours to enjoy, many thanks to our pal Ianfrog who helped make this possible, i owe him and his good lady a good bottle of wine or two. Tight lines for all CM. Steve.

how many have signed up bud?

Just a thought !!!!!

Don't even get tempted to buy me a bottle of wine I have an idea (I know doesn't happen often ).

When I fish at Zygs in Devon he gives bottles of his home made wine (I use that word loosely) to people who catch carp over a certain weight, as a  result we have a few bottles at home so why don't I bring them along ?

As long as everyone promises to play nicely and no one decides to go swimming etc.

Cheers

Ian

1 minute ago, ianfrog said:

Just a thought !!!!!

Don't even get tempted to buy me a bottle of wine I have an idea (I know doesn't happen often ).

When I fish at Zygs in Devon he gives bottles of his home made wine (I use that word loosely) to people who catch carp over a certain weight, as a  result we have a few bottles at home so why don't I bring them along ?

As long as everyone promises to play nicely and no one decides to go swimming etc.

Cheers

Ian

now THAT is a good idea, (dont know if CM will go for it tho :o )  i will bring me 2 pint glass :lol:

1 minute ago, cyborx said:

now THAT is a good idea, (dont know if CM will go for it tho :o )  i will bring me 2 pint glass :lol:

Thought you had some of those ridge monkey buckets !

Cheers

Ian

Not for me mate !

I have tried the stuff in the past and would not recommend consumption whilst fishing (or playing with anything delicate or important come to that)

But I though it would be a nice tipple for people to take home with them and regret drinking at their leisure lol.

Cheers

Ian

unfortunately the other half is on long day shifts on both days so I wont be fishing as I have the little man. If it's nice weather I will pop along in the evening to see you all though! 

On 2017-5-10 at 17:10, ianfrog said:

Not for me mate !

I have tried the stuff in the past and would not recommend consumption whilst fishing (or playing with anything delicate or important come to that)

But I though it would be a nice tipple for people to take home with them and regret drinking at their leisure lol.

Cheers

Ian

lol , that sounds like the stuff I made a few years ago , we had a plum tree in the garden so it was decided to make some homemade wine , even the most seasoned drinkers struggle with it , I think that there is still one bottle left somewhere , I could donate that if anyone wants it .......you could probably run a motorbike on it . 

dave 

We will go with the beer for those that want it Dave, my homebrew is banned by wifey for all humans, that excludes me and the sloe gin would kill the unbeliever, fortunately i am half Irish with the full compliment of hollow legs, but do not partake for the purpose of fishing.

21 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Will try my best to get over to see you all and then wish I was fishing!

hey Vic, you could have a play with mine while your there bud.

i might even let you have a go with my rods too if you behave :wink:

35 minutes ago, cyborx said:

hey Vic, you could have a play with mine while your there bud.

i might even let you have a go with my rods too if you behave :wink:

:lol::lol:

I'll have the little man with me, he may sleep but probably be wanting to go for a swim!!  I can just be on fish netting and photo duty :wink:

Edited by greekskii

19 hours ago, cyborx said:

do you want the details bud?

i will pm you if needed :wink:

Spoke with Dayvid, Jonno, like a couple of the other lads, a midweeker wasnt possible for him, i explained that we couldnt do it at weekends because of the members on both venues, it just wouldnt be fair on lads with syndicate tickets to deny them the use of the lake, our local members understand and i will try to accomodate our other pals sometime on the new ticket, great pity though.

4 minutes ago, greekskii said:

The other half got her shifts mixed up. If I can get a babysitter I may be able to make it. Will have to be off early though. Or even just fish until late and then head home. 

my daughter said she would babysit bud, she is just turned 4 soooo what ya think???