Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Carp.com Fishing Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

carpmachine

Nene Valley Social

178 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, carpmachine said:

Got Vik as well next year, i reckon a few trips for our buddies are on the cards, i hope you saw the power of the dreaded KP and will enlighten some of the disbeleivers, that spot is dangerous at night.

looking at the poss of supply bud and if that spot graced me in the daylight it would be rested at night no probs :lol:

Thats what i did last year, and this year only used two rods and pulled the one on the tree in during darkness, the price of fishing snags, but its worth it, i reckon if i had come back at 4 as planned, we would have had a couple more each.

cyborx likes this

44 minutes ago, carpmachine said:

Did you get the thirty.

No mate. Only a scraper 20. 

18 minutes ago, cyborx said:

think that deep bay has killed me bud, that and those sh ite fox edges.

they couldnt punch a hole in a tesco carrier bag, 4 at the net or near enough to see the size of the bellies on em and just to spit the hook.

The new hooks? They blunt so easy. Need resharpenjng after one cast, or if you hook yourself. I've moved on to the atomic hooks and will never look back.